Jamie's Journal (comments welcome please!)

Hi Jamie, hope your weekend was good. I thought about you when I drove by the Fay Meyers place on Arapahoe Road on Saturday. There was some totally gorgeous woman on a bike, maybe it was you!

Good Morning WISH'ers. Sorry I have been MIA again, I should know better than to think that things will be calm the first week of the month. They used to be okay and then they got worse. I work late and then I don't have time to do much. Now that we are done with month end (why do we have to do it each month!!!! LOL) I won't be MIA much.

This last week has been good, I stayed on track for the most part. With DH gone on business I only had to cook for me. Which was great because I was getting home late. I tried not to be at work too long because of the puppies. They already missed their daddy, I didn't want them to think that I left too. I did great with my water and well so with the exercise. I only walked each day for 40 minutes but it's better than nothing.

The weekend here was great, nice hot weather. Man I have been waiting all year for this. I hate the cold and the snow. If we could move to someplace where it was nice (say Florida) and no snow, I would do it in a heartbeat! I picked DH up at the airport on Friday and we meet his parents for dinner. They left Sunday morning for a California vacation and they wanted to get together before they left. We had plans of getting out on the bikes Saturday and Sunday, but DH was exhausted so we didn't do too much. We did have some errands that we needed to take care of and we did those on the bikes. I am hoping this weekend is nice and we can get into the mountains. We both have been wanting to go to Estes Park. It's a beautiful ride up there and back. We usually go for lunch and then head back down. Nice ride though.

I won't post my food for all of last week, but I will start with yesterdays.

Tuesday

B @ 5:30 1/2 cup cereal with 1/2 cup milk
S @ 8:45 1 peach
L @ 11:45 Healthy Choice turkey and mashed potatoes with corn. I had to pick out the icky peas and carrots
S @ 2:30 1 apple
D @ 6:30 mini corndogs. Didn't really feel like cooking!
Water was good, 100 oz yesterday.
Exercise, 30 minutes on elliptical, 20 minutes of strength training with Bob, and 20 minutes of walking.

WI didn't go like I wanted it too, but hey the scale moved!!!!! It went up a pound, but I don't care. At least it moved. I am hoping that this is the start and it will start going in the right direction. Since it was only one pound I am not going to change my ticker, I will this week if I gain any more or lose any.

Well thanks for stopping by! Have a great day everyone!!!! :)

Hi Jaimie
Glad your getting some sun! Rain, rain & more rain here!!!
Well done for staying on track with food & i think 40 mins walking every day is great!!
I'm sure the scale will move the right way soon :)
Hope you get your bike ride this weekend :)

Hi Jamie!

Glad month end is over. We do a period end, every 28 days. You count everything, balance everything. We do keep running totals of lots of stuff weekly, so it helps. I just can't understand why we have to each package of salt, etc. But guess that's the way it goes!

Now that the scale has moved, it will be dropping by the pounds for you! Just watch, or rather, ignore til WI day and then see!

Have a great week!

Wendy

Hi Jamie, enjoy Estes Park! I haven't been up there in years, dh and I were just saying we need to go there this summer. I so hear you on moving someplace warmer, this was one long winter!

Great job staying on track with things through the stress of work and dh being gone. And I think a 40 minute daily walk is awesome! Nothing wrong with that at all. So good job with that exercise too.

Thanks for all your support in my journal! Has moron #2 retired yet?

Hi Jamie,

You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!:cheer2: The scale will move in the right direction soon.:thumbsup2

Have a great weekend!:goodvibes

I must say I am really impressed with you for getting in your walks even with how busy everything has been. Great job!:banana: :cool1: :banana:

I'm so glad that your sister has been able to get away from her DH and turn her life around. That really is wonderful.

:cheer2: :cheer2: for Moron#2 retiring at the end of the month!!!

I hope you get your ride in to Estes Park this weekend and thanks for stopping in at my journal when I have been such a lousy WISH sis.

Hi Jamie!

Sounds like you've been super busy, but just as dedicated as always! :thumbsup2 on a 40 minute daily walk. Is the route you take a flat one, or is there a lot of uphill/downhill at all? Have fun in Estes Park...and keep up the great work. You can totally do it!!

Beth

Hello. I have seen your posts on other threads and decided to check out your thread. Wow there are a lot of pages:scared1: I read like the first ten and the last ten. Anyway just wanted to stop by and wish you an awesome week and give you my support!:dance3:

Hi Jamie!

How have you been? Has walking been better with the better weather?

Have a great week and fun at Estes Park!

Wendy

Hello Jamie

How are you?

Just sending a wave :wave2:

Wendy

Sorry I've been MIA. Sounds like you've been busy. Thanks so much for the support it helps!

How's everything going?

Happy 4th of July!

Just popping in to check up on you, Jamie! Hope the scale finally moved in the right direction. (or we'll have to bash yours, too!)

I hope you had a good 4th and a great weekend! Are you getting in lots of bike rides?

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for keeping me on page 1...I really appreciate it.

Things have been so incredibly busy. I don't even know what an 8 hour day looks like anymore. I have been working on the weekends and late at night. I had to take some time off to fly to California over the 4th of July weekend. So my apologies for not updating and WISHing everyone support

As I mentioned I had to fly to CA the weekend of the 4th. DH job is talking about relocating us to the San Jose area and he had to go out for work, and I went out to take a look at houses and such. I loved it out there. I have been to CA before, to Disneyland. My DSis used to live in Antioch with her loser ex so I have been there but that was it. While DH worked I drove around and looked at new developments and such. When we came home, I had this home sick feeling. It was/is hard to explain. I would so move there, in a heartbeat. Of course the money would have to be really good and I would have to find a job, but I would still move there. We went to San Francisco one night after he got out of work. I had heard so much about the city and I really wanted to check it out. But when we got there, I just wanted to leave. I didn't like it at all. Don't know why, I just didn't like it. I may change my mind if they end up moving us...who knows!

We are going through an accounting software conversion and that makes life crazy! Moron #2 finally retired, I could have drank until sunrise that day!!!! But her replacement is well....not so good. I didn't have a say in him, but if I did I would have said no! I also have someone out on vacation. So I have been doing three people's job, plus we have to test the crap out of the new system before we go live. So guess who is doing that as well!!! Yep. me. We go live in a few weeks, so I am hoping that things calm down.

My eating and exercise, have been, well not good at all. I have not gotten on the elliptical or anything in a while. I have been way too tired...I just don't want to do it. I know I am paying for it in the long run, but I just have not felt like doing anything when I get home. I told my self in the shower this morning that I really need to get back on track. I didn't just fall off, get run over, but I am in the drivers seat of the wagon. Not a good place to be. So that being said, I am going to get back on track starting today. I packed a good lunch today and that is what I am going to stick to. I have to remind myself that it's better for me than something else. Although I am craving Qboba....no stop it!!! I am going to work out when I get home, it's going to be hotter than snot, but I don't care. I have to do this. It's a must.

I will try and get to everyone's journal's, it's going to take a while for me to get caught up. Please know that I am thinking of each of you.

Keep up the good work!!! Thanks again for your support and keeping me on page 1!!!

Have a great day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter