I've Got the Name of Another "Forgotten" Marine if Anyone Wants His Address...

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
He's in my son's unit...and he's received not one piece of mail. So, if there's still anyone out there who wants to "adopt" a "forgotten" soldier, please PM me and I'll give you his address.

Patty --- it is so wonderful for you to help these boys out! I will gladly get some mail off to him -- please PM me with his information.

I haven't mailed anything yet. What is the cost to mail a standard sized envelope or card? I wasn't sure if I could just put a stamp on it and drop it in the mailbox or if I should go to the PO to obtain a 'rate'.
Thanks

All mail to an APO address is just as any other piece of mail.

I sent a short letter to this young man today and sent it priority mail because the clerk told me it would get him within 12 days if I did. I have no idea if the clerk knows what he's talking about or not. But that's what I did. I think it cost about $3.

I am more than happy to send a note or care pacage. I read some where that you can not do this. Is this true

Someone just posted in another link that President Bush said today to MAIL CARE PACKAGES!!!

We had a huge family meeting on Saturday, and a Brigadier General stood there and told us that next to food/water, the mail is the most important item.

If you want the "forgotten" Marine's address, PM me and I'll give it to you.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter