It's time to make a final decision! 4 adults

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Well, we've made several ressies. We have already canceled Dixie Landings. We have ressies at Sleep Inn Main Gate for $39/night with coupon. We would add another room and stay there IF the pool was heated, but it's not. So we'll be canceling that one.
Comfort Suites would be my choice except that it's an "open" suite. BVS has a private bedroom, so we are probably going to keep that ressie. Any suggestions/opinions???
(P.S.: HIFS looks perfect, but it's $41/night more than BVS.)

mic-min01.gif

Disneyland 1982
WDW:
Off-Site:
Aug. 1983, May 1985, May 1987, Oct. 1996
Polynesian July 1999
March 2001--Buena Vista Suites

HIFS may be a little more $ but the free breakfast more than makes up for it (I think anyway). Plus, I believe the pool is heated. Whatever you choose have a wonderful vacation!

lking6.gif
<font Color =FF0000>HIFS 10/01
<marquee direction ="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!!</marquee>

When are you going? I originally booked BVS for Mar 21 -25 for $112 per night for a king suite but then I got HIFS (kidsuite) for $111 per night on Travelnow.com. Dreamsres rate was $143. I don't know what rates you got but I was happy with ours.

We are going to be in Orlando March 10-16. We have a Queen suite rate of $102/nt at BVS, through the DU code on this site. I cannot get the $111 rate to pull up for HIFS on travelnow or any other place. BVS does have a free full breakfast buffet also.

mic-min01.gif

Disneyland 1982
WDW:
Off-Site:
Aug. 1983, May 1985, May 1987, Oct. 1996
Polynesian July 1999
March 2001--Buena Vista Suites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter