It's been a few years....

OZMom

DIS Veteran
So we're going back to WDW (finally) for the first time in a few years. Last time we were there, we were under the impression that it was the last time we would see the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. While trying to put together a schedule and catch up on what I've missed, it looks like they still have times for the show on the website. Is this a fluke, or did they keep Indy around? I will have one ecstatic 6 year old if that's the case :)

So we're going back to WDW (finally) for the first time in a few years. Last time we were there, we were under the impression that it was the last time we would see the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. While trying to put together a schedule and catch up on what I've missed, it looks like they still have times for the show on the website. Is this a fluke, or did they keep Indy around? I will have one ecstatic 6 year old if that's the case :)

Yes ............. still there ............ same show ............... just third generation Indiana.

Thank you! That's fantastic. Did I just have bad information or did they change their minds on getting rid of it?

Thank you! That's fantastic. Did I just have bad information or did they change their minds on getting rid of it?

Lots of RUMORS that were more wishful thinking for the Indiana ride, or some wrongly claiming SWL was going in there but Disney has never indicated it's leaving .... although I personally think it's likely once SWL is open and that front area can be redeveloped. For now you are safe.

While I'm ready for it to be gone I get it. My 28 year old met Indiana after the show his first trip when he was 3, he still remembers it. Indiana told him not to try that stuff at home. Both he and DD have been selected to be in the show so that is cool.

Good stunts and sets, but they should've refreshed the script a long time ago. Same OLD gags. Still, we haven't seen it in a long while, I think we'll make a point to see it one last time on our Fall trip.

Thank you! My 6 year old LOVES Indiana Jones and even dressed up as Indy for Halloween, but didn't get to see the show the last time we were there. So he will be very happy to hear he still has a chance to see the show.

I vaguely remember it was part of phase 2 which is all just rumors right now. I think it's going to go but they can't take down even more of the park right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter