It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Omg, was just coming to post this. I cannot believe he won. Meanwhile it appears him and Christie made a pact to not put each other up, unreal. You know, there is no rule that Nick can't be put up. If he doesn't tell Holly he won it she will put him up. The only way Nick can keep Holly from putting him up is to tell her he is the prankster and if she puts him up, he'll put up Jackson.

Lol @ pact not to put Christie up. It's so transparent that CBS wants Christie to win. What a f'in joke.

Sorry I am basically new to the board and thread and didn't get your meaning, my apologies

Sorry I am basically new to the board and thread and didn't get your meaning, my apologies
No worries though I’m glad it wasn’t the case.....
Holly nominated Nick
Prankster nominated Christie
So either Nick wasn’t the prankster or he was told he couldn’t remove himself or something of that nature

Prankster could not remove themselves if nominated. Though he should have nommed Jackson if Holly nommed him. I still wonder if Cliff is prankster. But, Hallelujahs, Christie was nommed. Let's Go!!

Prankster could not remove themselves if nominated. Though he should have nommed Jackson if Holly nommed him. I still wonder if Cliff is prankster. But, Hallelujahs, Christie was nommed. Let's Go!!

I think it's confirmed Nick is the prankster. He thanked America for nominating him. I doubt he would lie, he knows we know who won. Why in the world wouldn't he have told Holly if she puts him up, he puts Jackson up. Bad game play on Nick's part. In most circumstances I'd say keep a power to yourself, but in this case where Nick was pretty certain to go up, I think he had to use expose it to keep himself off the block. Whatever, I could care less which one of them goes home, just hope noms stay the same.

from the little bit I heard on feeds I guess Holly nominated one person and prankster nominated one person (as opposed to holly making two nominations and the prankster swapping it out)

From Jokers update:

Tommy says that the Diary Room feeds him lines that don't match his feelings, but he reads them anyway to appease them. Cliff and Nicole say they do the same.

This is beyond aggravating!
This isn’t new, unfortunately. It’s just becoming more and more obvious each season.

Jackson won veto. They had zingbot. Made fun of Nick's haircut. Called Jackson a pompous D bag. Told Jess she was a snooze fest. Called Holly an old buzzard. Told poor Nicole she was a loser with no friends. MAde fun of Cliff's body. Made fun of the way Christie eats. Don't know what they said about Tommy.

Jackson won veto. They had zingbot. Made fun of Nick's haircut. Called Jackson a pompous D bag. Told Jess she was a snooze fest. Called Holly an old buzzard. Told poor Nicole she was a loser with no friends. MAde fun of Cliff's body. Made fun of the way Christie eats. Don't know what they said about Tommy.

I heard he was called an attention *****, but not sure if that is accurate or not.

Pretty lame for Christie, there was so much there to work with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter