it's a small world light show

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
Is there a light show that happens during the evenings where they put images on the front of the facade?

Yes. Its during the fireworks. They added it because so many people try to get into the hub to watch them. It creates such a problem-so this encourages people to watch them at IASW. I've heard its a good place to watch from.

What a great idea. We camped out an hour before the fire works in front of the castle and it was such a hastle. My three year old just about lost it! :yay:

Is it a video show of the fireworks or just a different show? Thanks!

The projections on IASW show Walt on opening day, most of the rides featured in the E-ticket in the Sky portion and other stuff. The first time I saw them, I had to continually pick my jaw up off the ground. It's hard to explain--you just have to see it.

JanetRose said:
Is it a video show of the fireworks or just a different show? Thanks!

The current fireworks show, has projections that shine on the castle while the fireworks are going off in the sky. Because of the crowds in the hub, they made some projections to show on the facade of ISAW. You see the live fireworks just like you would from the hub, and the projections at the same time. It makes a compete show/ story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter