Itinerary Help for Last Day

ddog171

Earning My Ears
We are visiting in the middle of September with four park days. It will be me (48) my wife and my daughter (10). We arrive on a Saturday and will be hangin around our resort that day (Riviera). We have been to all the parks before, so this is not our first time and we won’t be really missing out. The only new ride we haven’t been on is Tiana’s and Tron.

Sunday: Magic Kingdom and then stay for the Halloween party.
Monday: Thinking EPCOT with a later start and then hopefully stay for the extended evening hours and hit the fireworks also
Tuesday: Resort day
Wednesday: Hollywood Studios and hopefully get to see Fantasmic with a dining package at Hollywood and vine
Thursday: park hop between Hollywood and Epcot, but which one first. Which park would be better at night?

We have decided to not go to Animal Kingdom, and have left that off the itinerary any thoughts? Is there a something better to do Thursday? Thank you!

Last edited:
If your only asking about Thursday.......I would cater that morning towards the 10 yo daughter ( since your going to MK that evening)

If your only asking about Thursday.......I would cater that morning towards the 10 yo daughter ( since your going to MK that evening)
Edited the post, we are not going to the Halloween party on Thursday, we are doing that Sunday night. We could hit the party again and not park hop…. Looking for ideas…

There should be Eat to the beat concert at Epcot in the evening for Food and Wine. You could do VQ for Guardians. Stack Genie + rides for HS, Hop later afternoon and then go back to Epcot for evening. Do a hotel break in midday.

I still would favor your daughter's input. Your itinerary doesn't appear to be "park hopper" tickets. If true then hopping is out for Thursday.

If you’re specifically asking for thoughts on leaving out AK, does your daughter enjoy the lion king, Nemo or birds? AK has really good shows for all of the previously mentioned experiences. If she likes Avatar, flight of passage is a really unique ride imo and have enjoyed it ever sense it debuted. I really hope this helps! Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter