Island Tower at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point charts are what we were predicting. I personally don’t see any shockers

Yup it is higher than VGF and RIV during our Travel time of Season 6 as expected in the 1 bedrooms

Weekday
VGF 46, 55
PIT 48, 54, 65
RIV 43, 53

Fri/Sat
VGF 55, 66
PIT 56, 64, 75
RIV 53, 63

Not too much of a premium to grab that extra bathroom though imo.

whats the projected inventory, that we think will be released of declared rooms so far? I swear I saw it somewhere in this thread earlier, and no I can't find the page.

We currently have 2 studios for April, but wouldn't mind trying to play hunger games for a possible 2-bedroom in the new tower.
I'm curious as well. Pretty sure I saw what had been declared so far somewhere here but not sure if I ever saw the totals once all possible rooms are declared.

One bedrooms are even more expensive than VGF in certain seasons. I expected this based on the studio point chart, but interesting to see the new ceiling.

Very curious to see how many villas we get in each view type.
As I mentioned a little earlier I would take the slight hit in points to grab the extra bathroom though compared to RIV and VGF.

For us we love 1BR but we debate when booking VGF/RIV if we should just book a studio to get two showers instead of doing the 1 BR.

Now with Poly we don't have to worry about that and get the best of both!!

HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Tower is the same as longhouses for a studio, but TPV category is roughly 25% higher than the newly renamed Preferred view, and 33-48% more than a standard view (UGH!)
  • Duos are only about a 20% discount to full size studios.
  • Preferred duos are significantly more points most nights than standard studio villas.
  • One bedrooms are roughly 2X the rate of a studio
  • Two bedroom villas are nearly 3X a studio, again, the highest premium I can recall (I might be forgetting something)

Honestly it’s AGGRESSIVE.

Last edited:
HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Tower is the same as longhouses for a studio, but TPV category is roughly 25% higher than the newly renamed Preferred view, and 33-48% more than a standard view (UGH!)
  • Preferred duos are significantly more mounts most nights than standard studio villas.
  • One bedrooms are roughly 2.25X the rate of a studio, I think the highest trade up cost I’ve seen. They’re insane.
  • Two bedroom villas are nearly 3X a studio, again, the highest premium I can recall.

A 1 bedroom at Poly has roughly the same point chart as a 2 bedroom at Bay Lake.

As I mentioned a little earlier I would take the slight hit in points to grab the extra bathroom though compared to RIV and VGF.

For us we love 1BR but we debate when booking VGF/RIV if we should just book a studio to get two showers instead of doing the 1 BR.

Now with Poly we don't have to worry about that and get the best of both!!
We need to two full bathrooms and we are only 3 people. lol. BLT 1BR is perfect for us. I thought the 2 BR at VGF was wasteful point-wise. Although, I feel like PIT 1 BR is going to feel small.

HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Preferred duos are significantly more mounts most nights than standard studio villas.
  • One bedrooms are roughly 2.25X the rate of a studio, I think the highest trade up cost I’ve seen. They’re insane.
  • Two bedroom villas are nearly 3X a studio, again, the highest premium I can recall.

Aren’t Standard view 1BR is 2x SV studio for all seasons?
Also, aren’t preferred and theme park view equal or less than 2x the same view studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest