• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

is there room for an ECV at the beach club?

Tinkerbell2

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the beach club on our next trip to wdw. My mom will be renting an ecv from offsite. Does anybody know if the rooms at the BC are big enough that we will still be comfortable with this in the room? If not do they have a storage place at the BC that they would keep it for us?

Thanks

Welcome, I see you didn't get any answers from any of our ecv experts, so I'll put in some advice. You could try calling WDW RESORTS/SPECIAL RESERVATIONS
(407) 939-7807 [voice]
(407) 939-7670 [TTY]
This is the number listed in the Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities for answers to your questions about special equipment or needs while staying at a WDW resort.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

Gosh, I'm sorry this post is so late. Hope I didn't miss you. Just for info, we stayed at the BC in November - hubby had an ECV that we rented off site..... There was plenty of space to put the ECV in our room, plus we did see some nooks and crannies in the hallway that would have been fine. But we had no problem, having the ECV right in our room......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter