Is there a list of Offsite Hotels that offer shuttles to Disney Parks?

Mr Mannn

Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!
I stayed at a rotten hotel years ago on a bus line to Disney. It went once in the morning and came back once at night.

I'm looking for private shuttles from my hotel straight to the Magic Kingdom. No stops, regular schedules, either free or for a fee.

Is there a list of hotels that offer such services?

If I want to pay a $100+ bucks a day I want nicer accommodations than the Motel 6 rooms Disney offers. Shuttle service to the parks would be nice

Shuttle service from offsite hotels is generally really bad. I believe the Waldorf and Hilton are exceptions. Found a rate for the Waldorf last July for $120/night. Just remember that most offsite hotels charge additional resort fees, which can be steep. Honestly, if you stay offsite, rent a car. They are very cheap at the airport. Yes, you have parking fees, but many shuttle services only pick up/drop off 1-2 times a day and many share shuttles. Unless you plan to be at the parks from just after opening to close, you are better off renting a car. Sometimes the shuttles are full and your only option is a taxi because they don't always come back. Figure the car rental/parking cost into your hotel fee for comparison. If you really want easy shuttle access to the parks, there is a reason why Disney commands $100/night for values, and it's not the larger than life theming or other perks more than it is the best option for transportation to the parks without a car.

BTW- only Disney shuttles can drop off at the front of MK. Everyone else MUST drop off at the TTC and take a monorail or ferry.

Shuttle service from offsite hotels is generally really bad. I believe the Waldorf and Hilton are exceptions. Found a rate for the Waldorf last July for $120/night. Just remember that most offsite hotels charge additional resort fees, which can be steep. Honestly, if you stay offsite, rent a car. They are very cheap at the airport. Yes, you have parking fees, but many shuttle services only pick up/drop off 1-2 times a day and many share shuttles. Unless you plan to be at the parks from just after opening to close, you are better off renting a car. Sometimes the shuttles are full and your only option is a taxi because they don't always come back. Figure the car rental/parking cost into your hotel fee for comparison. If you really want easy shuttle access to the parks, there is a reason why Disney commands $100/night for values, and it's not the larger than life theming or other perks more than it is the best option for transportation to the parks without a car. BTW- only Disney shuttles can drop off at the front of MK. Everyone else MUST drop off at the TTC and take a monorail or ferry.

I'm in total agreement to the above.

We do stay offsite and we have a car. It's the best way. Our resort has a shuttle, but you are left off at Epcot and then you need to use Disney transportation to get everywhere. The drop off and pick up times are a little better than once a day, but it's still pretty poor.

I would take advantage of the free dining offer dates and I would stay onsite. You could try and buy points for a Disney timeshare, too.

We only live 4 hours away, so we always drive to WDW. But even when we stay onsite, we still drive to the parks -- it is just SO much easier than depending on anybody's shuttle service.

You go and come when you want, and in most cases you will be parked at a WDW theme park before your bus would have even picked you up at your resort. Our Ice Princess (figure skater) is now 12, but for families with small children the ability to drive back to your resort for a mid-day pool/nap break is absolutely priceless.

In addition, having a car opens up the entire universe of dining offsite. The food offsite offers far more variety, better food, and lower prices across the full spectrum -- from drive-thru fast food to fine dining.

To us, ANYbody's buses (including Disney's) are vastly overrated. Drive and own your vacation, rather than becoming a slave to slow buses.

To start answers coming to OP's actual question, I'll offer a few:
  • Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshares (daily fee - per person, I believe)
  • Wyndham Grand Hotel at Bonnet Creek (included in resort fee)
  • Waldorf Astoria at Bonnet Creek (included in resort fee)
  • Hilton Bonnet Creek (included in resort fee)
  • Vacation Village at Parkway (included in very nominal resort fee -- $25 per unit per week)
I'm sure there are many, many more.

You can also walk from the DTD area hotels to DTD and take Disney buses to Disney resorts (Boardwalk or Beach Club for Epcot/DHS, Contemporary/BLT, Poly, or GF for MK). Only Animal Kingdom is a little difficult to get to using this strategy.

I'm looking for private shuttles from my hotel straight to the Magic Kingdom. No stops, regular schedules, either free or for a fee.

If I want to pay a $100+ bucks a day I want nicer accommodations than the Motel 6 rooms Disney offers. Shuttle service to the parks would be nice

To answer your question...Swan and Dolphin are the only non-Disney hotels which offer a shuttle straight to the Magic Kingdom. Even then the bus generally has other stops.

All other non-Disney hotels drop off at the TTC. Guests then have to take a monorail or ferry to the MK.

Most of the $100 hotels also charge a resort fee, parking fee and/or fee for shuttle buses.

Most hotels near Disney offer a shuttle. Your experience is typical. Limited schedule. Pick ups at different resorts.

The DTD hotels have good transportation.
Buena Vista Suites (currently) offers a free breakfast, no resort fee and no parking fee. I think they charge for theme park transportation.

Caribe Royale offers free transportation. A link to the June schedule:
http://www.cariberoyale.com/media/1029317/cro_shuttle_schedule.pdf

Most people staying offsite will be happier paying Disney for parking and driving to the theme parks.

All other non-Disney hotels drop off at the TTC. Guests then have to take a monorail or ferry to the MK.
Not ALL.

Some offsite shuttles drop off at Epcot, not TTC or MK. Vacation Village at Parkway is one, and I'm sure there are others.

Many offsite resorts also offer shuttles to Universal and/or Sea World.

To start answers coming to OP's actual question, I'll offer a few:
  • Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshares (daily fee - per person, I believe)
  • Wyndham Grand Hotel at Bonnet Creek (included in resort fee)
  • Waldorf Astoria at Bonnet Creek (included in resort fee)
  • Hilton Bonnet Creek (included in resort fee)
  • Vacation Village at Parkway (included in very nominal resort fee -- $25 per unit per week)
I'm sure there are many, many more.

You can also walk from the DTD area hotels to DTD and take Disney buses to Disney resorts (Boardwalk or Beach Club for Epcot/DHS, Contemporary/BLT, Poly, or GF for MK). Only Animal Kingdom is a little difficult to get to using this strategy.
Caribe Royale also offers a shuttle. We did not use it so I cannot advise on it. I believe it was free though as was parking there.

From Mousesavers "Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista - Conveniently located self-parking at the hotel is included in the daily service fee. Valet parking is available at an extra charge of $12 per night. Scheduled shuttle service (also included in the daily service fee) is available to Walt Disney World theme parks, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Orlando Premium Outlets, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and Orange County Convention Center."

http://www.mousesavers.com/holiday-inn-resort-lake-buena-vista/

Just look up WDW Good Neighbor Hotels or go to http://www.wdwgoodneighborhotels.com/. All Disney approved Good Neighbor hotels offer transportation to the parks. I think the program used to require FREE transportation, but they may have dropped to free requirement; best to check first!

That's about as close to an updated list as I've been able to find.

All Disney approved Good Neighbor hotels offer transportation to the parks.
But few if any will meet the OP's requirements, especially depending on the OP's definition of "regular schedules".
private shuttles from my hotel straight to the Magic Kingdom. No stops, regular schedules, either free or for a fee.

But few if any will meet the OP's requirements, especially depending on the OP's definition of "regular schedules".

I doubt a list of hotels with his EXACT requirements exists. The OP wanted a list of hotels with shuttles (even underlined list), and this is the closest to a regularly updated list as exists. I expect that Mr Mannn will want to research a few of the options there to see which come closest to his requirement.

Perhaps Mr Noble should live up to his name.

I don't know if the OP is still reading this thread.

I gave this some thought. Taking a taxi would be about the only way to accomplish your goals. Drop off at Contemporary for the MK. You indicated you'll pay a fee.

Offsite makes a lot of sense, particularly for a family of 5 or more.

Its not fair to compare Disney value resorts to a Motel 6. Motel 6 doesn't offer complimentary airport transfers. Motel 6 doesn't offer complimentary theme park transportation. Service runs every 20 minutes or so, starting 2 hours before park opening and ending after the last guest leaves the park. Motel 6 doesn't offer themed pools. Motel 6 doesn't have extensive food courts. Motel 6 doesn't offer refillable mugs. Doesn't have the distinctive "themeing" some kids love and some member of DIS hate. Doesn't offer EMH. My experience.. the level of service at POP far exceeded my expectations for a "value" hotel. The level of service I received at Disney deluxe hotels always fell short of what I'd expect from a hotel which thinks it's 4*.

Not ALL.

Some offsite shuttles drop off at Epcot, not TTC or MK. Vacation Village at Parkway is one, and I'm sure there are others.

Many offsite resorts also offer shuttles to Universal and/or Sea World.
Correct. My point is none of the offsite shuttles stop directly at the MK. I know some shuttles drop off at one location, EPCOT for example, and instructs guests to use Disney transportation to other parks. JMO but a a shuttle which drops off at EPCOT isn't really offering transportation to the MK.

Just saw Mousesaver's Preferred Resorts added a new one - "Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas. The resort does offer FREE transportation to Walt Disney World, and transportation to Universal and SeaWorld for a small fee, but the times and dropoff points are not optimal."

http://www.mousesavers.com/sheraton-vistana-villages-resort-villas/

Unless something has changed guests who book Vistana as a "hotel guest" are offered complimentary park transportation. Guests who are timeshare guests, directly or indirectly, have to pay for park shuttles. The mousesaver deal includes daily maid service. That suggests its a hotel type booking. You can generally cancel without a penalty 72 hours before your stay.

Looks like a great deal for a guest who wants the space of a condo but the cancellation penalties (and housekeeping services) of a hotel.

I doubt a list of hotels with his EXACT requirements exists. The OP wanted a list of hotels with shuttles (even underlined list), and this is the closest to a regularly updated list as exists. I expect that Mr Mannn will want to research a few of the options there to see which come closest to his requirement.

Perhaps Mr Noble should live up to his name.

You list has some value but it doesn't really answer the OPs question. Some of the shuttle stop at multiple resorts and have a very limited schedule. OP is looking for direct service, at a regular schedule.

Many "bad neighbor" hotels also offer shuttle service.

Your list is of value to others reading this thread but Brian is right. Your list doesn't specify which hotels meet the OPs criterias.

Consensus--Guests staying offsite are usually not happy with park shuttles. Guests are better served driving to the parks.

Some people can't rent a car and/or prefer not to drive. Disney resorts are the first choice, DTD hotels are a close second.

WBC guests might be able to economically use taxis to supplement shuttles.

A few number of offsite properties are near a Lynx bus stop. The cost, and service, is probably better many offsite shuttles. That's not the way I'd plan a vacation but it is workable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest