Is there a great restaurant for a 7 yo boy at WDW?

My son is 7, our last trip he was 6. His favourites and the ones he asks to go to are Crystal Palace (Piglet is his one of his faves), Garden Grill (Chip & Dale are his absolute fave), Coral Reef and Sci-Fi.

My DS and I went on a trip, just the two of us, in November and some of his more themed favorites were: Garden Grill, T. Rex, Chef Mickeys for breakfast, he also enjoys The Mad Hatter at 1900 PF breakfast...

But his most favorites for food were not particularly themed: Teppan Edo, Chefs de France, Raglan Road, California Grill and Boma.

My 6yo DS really liked Sci-Fi, BOG, and even Akershus on our last trip. The princesses at Akershus really interacted with him well, I was impressed. And not a TS, but he also LOVED Gaston's Tavern...give the boy a Pork Shank and Lefou's brew and he's in heaven.

Sci-fi; an even thought not a restaurant what would be fun is pirates & pals fireworks cruise from Contemporary or Pirates adventure cruise from Caribbean Beach

Whispering Canyon is fun. My 7 year old loved the stick pony racing and carting loads of ketchup to another table. It was lots of fun, the food was good, and the Wilderness Lodge is a great place to visit.

When my son was 7 and we were planning our trip I asked him if there were any places he'd really like to eat and I was floored when he said he most wanted to eat in Cinderella's castle! We had gone there for dinner 3 years before that and he was so taken with Cinderella-they had a pretty long conversation for a 4 year old-it was adorable! I think he had a little crush on Cinderella and wanted to see her again. ;)
Other good ideas-Whispering Canyon Cafe-they love the show that the staff puts on! Sci-fi Dine in. Chef Mickey's-cool to see the monorail going through the CR.

SciFi for sure!! My DS still loves that place! He loves the atmosphere, the cheesy clips, and the food! As do I. :) Looove the shakes. Plus its cool and quiet in there.

My DS also still likes TRex (for the nachos!).

and even Akershus on our last trip. The princesses at Akershus really interacted with him well, I was impressed.

Totally agree. My son was 7 when we finally went to Akershus. My son was well, flirted with...and he loved it. Even better, his sister had the misfortune of being in the bathroom when the "walkabout" started with the Princesses, and Ariel chose him as her "arm candy." Holy cow, he was so pleased to be chosen.

Another Sci Fi vote. I was concerned that the movies would be scary but they were pretty ridiculous and he was more in awe if the cars and environment of the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter