Is the DDP on one card?

MinMouse

DIS Veteran
Is the DDP all on one card? We travel with my parents and sometimes part ways for different touring interests. Just wondering if all the dining credits are one one card or could I get one for them and one for us? We stay at DVC resorts so we are all in one suite under a single reservation.

I'm a little slow and sleepy right now :angel: Does this mean when we pay for a meal we must present everyone's room key?

No, just one card.

The credits aren't actually on the card. The card is linked to the pool of credits.

You can have the credits places on whichever card (s) you want when you check in. For instance, you can specify whether you want the meal credits to be accessible from the kids cards, one adult, all the adults, or whatever. The only kicker is that all the credits can be used from whichever cards you choose. For instance, you cannot place only your teen's credits on his card.

If you are in more than one room, you can split the credits for each room--for instance grandma and grandpa on one, mom, dad, kids on another. In that case if you all eat together you will need to present 2 cards--one for each of the rooms. Alternatively, you can use all the credits on one card, but that might result in having no credits left on that room/card before you run out of vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter