Is it too late to plan a trip for late June early July?

Another vote to go. ADRs could be somewhat difficult, so be flexible. FPs, same deal. As long as you know going in, you may not get everything you want, you should be good.
It is easily doable.
Have fun!

I was once asked on a Wednesday & was on an airplane by Friday. One of the best memories of my life. 12 of my cousins & I boarded the plane for a 4 day trip (another cousin had a condo waiting on us) .....and we last second said " Hey let's take Grandma too!"

Well of course Grandma is gone now. The photos & memories are truly priceless. :grouphug:

So yes yes yes yes ..........GO FOR IT! :banana:

Im a Dis vet but never have I attempt a last minute trip. I'm will aware of the common factors when visiting WDW during the summer months. However, I also know how to plan for those things so that don't really bother me. Its more about the window of time. I have some free time coming up before my busy season and figured why not take a 8-10 day trip to Disney.
Never too late.
We booked ours 23 days before. I was still able to get decent fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter