Is it possible to walk from MGM to Epcot?

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
How can I do this? how long does it take? Can I do this with a stroller?

I know at least one way it can be done. As you leave MGM, there is a boat dock off to your left. The lake it sits on has a pathway along the right side of the lake (if you were looking out on the lake from the boat dock). That path goes to the Boardwalk area. Once you reach the Boardwalk area, you can go along the boardwalk past all the restaurants and shops, then turn left toward the new Beach Club Villas, turning right before you reach the Villas and entering Epcot through the International Gate. The entire walk will take around 25-30 minutes but has lots of things to see along the way.

yes you can walk from MGM to BW and with a stoller it is a long walk about 30 mintues. They have a lot of lights on the way so that helps in the dark at night. Day time nice walk. Enjoy
:bounce: :) :wave:

Thank you guys so much. I was planning to do MGM in the morning (EE) and then walk to epcot for lunch and afternoon.

Punkin--Suggest you have lunch in the Boardwalk are (ESPN, Beaches and Cream).

thanks for the hit. we just might to that (even tho hubby wants to eat at akershus again - he might be convince to go to ESPN)

If you don't feel like walking the whole distance, you can take a boat, too. Take the launch to any of the EPCOT area resorts. When you get off, you can take another launch to EPCOT or walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter