Is eleven to old for Jedi training ?

bobkins40

Earning My Ears
last we were there my son was 4 and we got there at rope drop to sign him up for Jedi training- didn't even know it existed until the day before!

trying to plan my fast pass strategy to book in a month...

Is he too old to do it ?

This will be the only trip both my son and daughter can do jedi training. My son will be 12...granted he may look a tad out of place since he's taller but it's something he very much enjoys.

My son did it last year at age 11 and still had a great time. He had done it one other time when he was younger.

He will likely be the oldest or one of them in the group. If he's fine with that, go for it. My 9 year old has done it 3 times and she still loves it.

I would love to see one these older kids knock Vader on his rear. Just once. Kids these days don't listen to instructions! have at him.

No, not too old. Last time we did it my son was 9. Even then he seemed one of the oldest/tallest in the group. But that's totally ok! He's decided he doesnt want to do it again this trip...has done it 3 times and although he loves Star Wars, has just had enough of it.

My 11 yr old and 6 yr old DDs just did Jedi Training on our recent trip at the end of April. My 11 yr old had done it previously before on our last trip two years ago when she was 9. I prioritized rope dropping JT sign up on our Hollywood Studios half day (we park hopped to Animal Kingdom after lunch time) because I knew she’d age out the next time we returned to Disney. My 11 yr old is on the petite side, but she was the 2nd from tallest kid in her line. She’s a huge Star Wars and loved the experience.

My daughter did it at 11. The following year, she passed on it, even though she had loved it and it would be her last chance and I strongly urged her to sign up. Nope.

She has regretted that decision every trip since!

One of my favorite parts was when during prep the CM asked who had seen all of the Star Wars movies and many kids raised their hands. The CM then said, "Wow, parents, that's interesting given that the oldest age here is 12 and several of those movies are PG-13."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter