Is anyone still on Spring Break?

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
I was thinking about heading down to WDW this weekend but really do not want to be disappointed if it is crowded. DO you know if Spring Break is still going on anywhere? How may I expect crowds to be, anyone?
I posted this on the CB board and Them parks board. THanks

It is Spring Break for public schools in Mass and Rhode Island next week (may be most of New England actually).

Stacey

Next week is Spring Break for Maine, MA & Rhode Island (possibly others too), and the following week is NH's Spring Break.

Still on Spring Break here. It ends next Monday in our area.

Ugh....OK maybe since yall are so up north you wont be wandering down this way??? LOL

I just spoke with a friend of mine who is down there now and they had to leave MK today at 2 due to crowds...she said it was Awful.....her hubby said it was a big Stress pit

Most of southeastern Michigan is on Spring Break this week (although there may be a few districts in this week).

It's still going to be crowded at MK for at least another 2 weeks. Even though a majority of ppl have already had their Spring Break, expect some stragglers.

I'm excited, delighted, and getting wound up to add that I will be heading down to Florida TOMORROW with DH, DS15, and DS friend. We're driving, but I can hardly wait to celebrate our CT April vacation with Mickey and Friends. Most of CT will be on April vacation along with us, and many are heading south. Although the weather is finally supposed to improve, we've had a long wet, cold spring with little spring-like weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter