• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is anyone here friends with drizella?

fairestoneofall

DIS Veteran
i would love to let her know that SHE is the reason my daughter wanted to dress like drizella. she made such an impact on my DD at 1900 Park Faire. and DD was so excited to see that it was the same friend of drizella at MNSSHP last september. thank you for the hug! and for the special attention. i watch the video with tears in my eyes. and this picture is so special!

IMG_2107.jpg

i would love to let her know that SHE is the reason my daughter wanted to dress like drizella. she made such an impact on my DD at 1900 Park Faire. and DD was so excited to see that it was the same friend of drizella at MNSSHP last september. thank you for the hug! and for the special attention. i watch the video with tears in my eyes. and this picture is so special!

IMG_2107.jpg

My girls love the stepsisters as well!! here's a couple of pics as well:

26613_1242329345500_1447328967_30574644_3315771_n.jpg

26613_1242329305499_1447328967_30574643_645347_n.jpg

26613_1242324225372_1447328967_30574601_4337598_n.jpg

26613_1242324105369_1447328967_30574598_2910032_n.jpg

If you can write a letter with the day and time of your meal and post this photo, they will make sure it gets back to Drizella. I hope someone comes along who knows the address though. I can't remember what it is. But I do know Drizella there, and I will be sure to tell her what you said, just in case the mail takes awhile. Stepsisters love to feel special. :goodvibes

If you can write a letter with the day and time of your meal and post this photo, they will make sure it gets back to Drizella. I hope someone comes along who knows the address though. I can't remember what it is. But I do know Drizella there, and I will be sure to tell her what you said, just in case the mail takes awhile. Stepsisters love to feel special. :goodvibes

thanks! this photo is actually from MNSSHP. but we met this drizella originally at 1900.

i know the character attendant also took this same picture with her own camera that night.

video is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/mcgfamilysc?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/1/3lPxi3FUuig

(pardon me. i was dressed as luigi. my mario was sitting with his daddy.)

and my mini-drizella did get a hair bow to wear on halloween. and a pettiskirt (it was too hot for a pettiskirt at MNSSHP).

Looks Fabulous! We are doing this meal in May and it is one of the things we are most looking forward to. After this post, I am even more excited!

thanks! this photo is actually from MNSSHP. but we met this drizella originally at 1900.

i know the character attendant also took this same picture with her own camera that night.

video is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/mcgfamilysc?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/1/3lPxi3FUuig

(pardon me. i was dressed as luigi. my mario was sitting with his daddy.)

and my mini-drizella did get a hair bow to wear on halloween. and a pettiskirt (it was too hot for a pettiskirt at MNSSHP).

lol we had bow and pettiskirt issues too!

The Tiny Me was a great comment. :thumbsup2

That was the best video. Thank you for sharing it. :)

IMG_2107.jpg

This will be passed along to Drizella

The girls look so graceful! :) I'm sure Drizzy appreciates this. The girls appreciate their fans! (They have too few compared to Cindy. Haha)

Your video is priceless- I showed it to DD18 who is leaving tonight for her senior trip. Whoever doesn't get the Disney magic should see that video- it's CMs like that who make both kids and parents dreams come true.:thumbsup2

(We also met her at 1900 and had such a wonderful time! I booked 1900 PF for Mother's Day dinner hoping that we will get to see her again.)

I've moved this thread to the Just Say Thanks board. This is the place to post your thanks to those CMs who made your trip extra special. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter