Ireland -Just back! Pics Added!

Great pictures. We honeymooned in Ireland back in 95 and loved it too. We went on our own. I'd like to go back some day with a full tour but not until our kids are older and would appreciate seeing scenery/history, etc. Also the food is awful and I know my kids wouldn't eat a thing. Kidney pie anyone? :upsidedow

Did you see Ashford Castle? I took one look and had to spend a night there. They heard it was our hm and upgraded us to a massive suite with stairs within the room, full wall fireplace and prob 20' ceilings. Amazing...

I agree the people are fab. My married name is Boyle and there is a town named Boyle so we had to visit that too and get a picture near the sign as you enter town. lol!

Glad to hear to had a great time!:goodvibes

Thanks clarabelle ... looks like you had a great weather day for the eco-cruise. I could see the seals very clearly ... great capture (photo).

Thanks for the pictures, keep them coming! I'm planning on going next summer but haven't decided on going with ABD or just renting a car and doing it on my own.

Great pictures. We honeymooned in Ireland back in 95 and loved it too. We went on our own. I'd like to go back some day with a full tour but not until our kids are older and would appreciate seeing scenery/history, etc. Also the food is awful and I know my kids wouldn't eat a thing. Kidney pie anyone? :upsidedow

Did you see Ashford Castle? I took one look and had to spend a night there. They heard it was our hm and upgraded us to a massive suite with stairs within the room, full wall fireplace and prob 20' ceilings. Amazing...

I agree the people are fab. My married name is Boyle and there is a town named Boyle so we had to visit that too and get a picture near the sign as you enter town. lol!

Glad to hear to had a great time!:goodvibes

No we didn't see Ashford Castle -I guess I need to go back;)
My kids are 11 and 14. But we had much younger ones on the tour.
They didn't love the food -but they didn't go hungry either.

Thanks clarabelle ... looks like you had a great weather day for the eco-cruise. I could see the seals very clearly ... great capture (photo).

Thanks redzinner -we did have great weather. I loved the boat ride -it was one of my favorite things.

Thanks for the pictures, keep them coming! I'm planning on going next summer but haven't decided on going with ABD or just renting a car and doing it on my own.

It would certainly be doable (and cheaper) on your own. Especially if you are not a nervous driver.

But with ABD you see so much! We could have never fitted that much in on our own. We never had to wait in line for tickets etc...
And because it was already paid for we didn't waffle over the costs of entry.
I am afraid if were were buying tickets for everything we did -we would have not experienced everything. We would have let the price of admission keep us from doing something that we would have regretted not doing later. (does that make sense?)

Either way you should go -It was great!

Great Pictures!

Question for you...have you received info about the photopass pictures? I thought they said we would get that information (how to see them online, etc) before we left, but we never did. Or is it coming in the mail?

Thanks!

I haven't
I think it comes in the mail -maybe an experienced ABDer will tell us.

Great Pictures!

Question for you...have you received info about the photopass pictures? I thought they said we would get that information (how to see them online, etc) before we left, but we never did. Or is it coming in the mail?

Thanks!

You will receive a letter that will have instructions on how to retrieve your pictures from the photopass website. Give it a good 2 to 3 weeks.

Wonders10, I agree with redzinner. Give it a couple or three weeks. It takes them a long time to organize the photos, then you'll get your Photopass number & instructions in the mail.

Clarabelle, great pics! More! More!

Sayhello

the shamrock in the coco is the most adorable pic i have seen in awhile...hope you had a great time!

the shamrock in the coco is the most adorable pic i have seen in awhile...hope you had a great time!

Nikisha -that is Guinness like Sayhello said

If you know about it -skip this part:
It is called a stout. Very dark and for me bitter. It is not my thing -but it has a world renouned following. My husband loves it. It almost has a coffee taste.

The family who started the brewery has had a big effect on Ireland and they also to the Guinness Book of World Records. On the Ireland ABD you tour the storehouse -a sort of museum like Hershey's Chocolate World or World of Coke here. We had a very good lunch there and that is where that picture is from.:)

clarabelle, was the shamrock an "accident", or do they do something to make it appear?

Sayhello

I think they swirled it in there with a swizzle stick of some sort.

Correction -I have been told they put it in there when they pour it with the tap. That it is an "art"

ok-since you guys asked. I don't want to bore you.
One of the many memorials in St. Stevens Green
IMG_1346.jpg

Jaunty Carts
Lined up at Kilarney National Park
IMG_1502.jpg

Muckross House
IMG_1515.jpg

Wonderful! What amazing architecture. And the sky on that picture of Muckross House looks like you had some spectacular weather. The picture of the Rock of Cashel is wonderful... makes it look so imposing!

Baby swans!

Sayhello

Sayhello
It was amazing -every-time I thought we had seen the prettiest thing ever -I saw something just as beautiful the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter