Introducing....The Newest Member of Our Family...

mrsv98

Gracie's Mama, Certified chicken wrangler
Ivanhoe's Silver Star 74...well ok, really her name at home is Lilly. She was born on Jan 14 and we bought her home Feb 22. She is really cute but would be even better if she didn't get up at 3:30am every morning! My husband says she is a potbelly pig in disguise and I have to agree since at her latest vet check, she had gained 8 lbs in 3 weeks! We bought her from the same breeder as Sammy so we know she will be a great dog.

54BabyDog1.jpg

54SammyLilly1.jpg

Absolutely adorable. I like how she's waving at us in the second pic!

What a cute puppy. I hope to see pictures often :)

You had better be careful. I'm having a hard time resisting finding your house and stealing her. ;) Lilly is adorable. :teeth:

Thanks everyone, we think she is pretty cute! ;)

EltonJohn, she is a AKC registered Lab - as is Sammy - but we are having her spayed which means she can't compete in shows like the big one at Westminster. She can however, go for Obedience, agility and Companion Dog competitions and test which we intend to do to some extent.

Serena, if you show up in the morning after she has had to go out 2 or 3 times during the night, we might just let you have her! ;)

Ummmm, maybe I'll wait until she's potty trained. lol

AWWWWW!!

I remember when my brother brought Whiskey home, he scampered out of the truck and across the walk to me....he was soooo cute, just like your Lilly.....then he grew up!! He was 24" at his shoulder at 11 months.

She sure is a sweetie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter