Introduce Yourself Thread

yo. this is chase. i used to post back in the day...but i got lazy...but ima post again

i forgot my old username and password so i made a new one :thumbsup2

i like annoying people, skating all day and partying all night. my friends and i started our own company called skate n hustle co.

party on.

yo. this is chase. i used to post back in the day...but i got lazy...but ima post again

i forgot my old username and password so i made a new one :thumbsup2

i like annoying people, skating all day and partying all night. my friends and i started our own company called skate n hustle co.

party on.

hello chase, welcome to the DIS boards. I also enjoy harrassing people and placing them in awkward situations. I have a feeling we are going to be friends. this other loser tht use to post here has the same name as you...but no one liked him especially not pigletgurl....... im glad hes gone xD:scared1::banana:

hello chase, welcome to the DIS boards. I also enjoy harrassing people and placing them in awkward situations. I have a feeling we are going to be friends. this other loser tht use to post here has the same name as you...but no one liked him especially not pigletgurl....... im glad hes gone xD:scared1::banana:

i have no idea what you're talking about BRAAHHHH!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Travis, Im Mike and new to the boards. I do need a little help with some things. First off, how do I put pictures and sayings under my user name? How do I put pictures, countdown for next trip, my family etc. on the bottom of my posts? And will they stay there every time I post? Thanks for your time:banana:

Hi and Hello everyone! I'm scarlet. I'm 22 years old. I'm just a newbie here. Hopefully i gain tons of friends here. Currently I'm enjoying the site. Full of activities and fun thread. I love eating Pasta and watching DVD's. :cool1:

Hi everyone, I'm Savi (no, that's not my real name, but it is my nickname and people do call me Savi irl), I'm 15, and I'm a girl. I play World of Warcraft, and I'm a freshman.

hey guys. I'm morgan. I'm new to this so...yeah. i'm 14 and looking forward to seeing more stuff on the site.

Hi and Hello everyone! I'm scarlet. I'm 22 years old. I'm just a newbie here. Hopefully i gain tons of friends here. Currently I'm enjoying the site. Full of activities and fun thread. I love eating Pasta and watching DVD's. :cool1:

yayy another person on the older end of the spectrum here! lol
i'm caitlin, i'm 20.
welcome :goodvibes

heey, its caitlyn from calgary alberta (canada!)

im going to diney for christmas!! we are staying at akl.... should i stay at the hotel or go to the parkks for Christmas dayy??

Hey Scarlet, I'm Sara :-)

Hi everyone, I'm Savi (no, that's not my real name, but it is my nickname and people do call me Savi irl), I'm 15, and I'm a girl. I play World of Warcraft, and I'm a freshman.

Savi is a cool nickname :-)
I'm Sara

hey guys. I'm morgan. I'm new to this so...yeah. i'm 14 and looking forward to seeing more stuff on the site.

Hey Morgan
I'm Sara
We're around the same age :-)

heey, its caitlyn from calgary alberta (canada!)

im going to diney for christmas!! we are staying at akl.... should i stay at the hotel or go to the parkks for Christmas dayy??

Hey Caitlyn!
I'm Sara
You're so lucky to be staying at AKL especially for Christmas!
I'd go to the parks on Christmas day :-)

yay another WoW player! :goodvibes :3dglasses
what server are you on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter