Interesting experience shipping merchandise home from the parks

kittehkay

Earning My Ears
I purchased a Loungefly from Epcot and had it shipped home back on June 6th. I had not heard anything from any shipping carrier so I called the merchandise phone number. The cast member I spoke to told me my item was still waiting to be shipped out and that it could take 10-20 business days from the time of purchase.
Well a few hours later I thought about making a post on here to let others know that the ship time was pretty long. However, I just discovered that my package was delivered to me! I’m not sure if the cast member wasn’t sure where it was and just assumed it was at the warehouse or what, but I was pretty surprised that it arrived today. My husband joked that they flew all the way over here to deliver it after I called lol. So if you’re waiting on a package just call, it’ll magically show up just later in the day!

I purchased a pillow at Island Mercantile in DAK on May 13th and paid to have it shipped to my home. I waited until June 6 to call to see where it was. Disney had no record of it at all. I had all the information from the receipt and the shipping receipt.

So they took all the info from me and said they'd send me another one. I was starting to wonder about the replacement too, but it arrived two days ago. Finally!

@kittehkay, glad you got your package too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter