• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interested in splitting a Fishing Excursion in December?

Mousy....you WILL find someone.....this is a great opportunity to save some cash and have a great time...keep checking here and repost your dates every couple of days till someone happens on this thread for your dates...dont give up.

Scott and my BIL may do it. I'm waiting to hear back. Is there someplace I can get a lot of info on it to share with them? I know Scott would enjoy it...my BIL is kind of an uppity fisherman, though. He likes that deep sea, off the coast of Hawaii and Mexico stuff.:rolleyes1

There is not alot of written info on the fishing, but Frank just got home ask away.

Hey Frank! Will you tell me about the fishing excursion? What's it like? Would my uppity fisherman BIL like it? What do you do?

BTW, the answer "fish" is not acceptable:rotfl:

Hey Frank! Will you tell me about the fishing excursion? What's it like? Would my uppity fisherman BIL like it? What do you do?

BTW, the answer "fish" is not acceptable:rotfl:

:lmao: Well..ya git own da boat.....n ya start ta feeyishn!!! Din yor dun!!!

Hey....he said it without being filtered....I LOVE PROFANITY!!!!!!!!

Yea, I read that but apparently the fish bite best in early morning :rolleyes: plus if it is split then it is more reasonable in cost.

Out of the many dozens of trips we've done, the worst trip I ever had was a very nasty drizzly cold day, I did this excursion by myself, no one else would go with me, too nasty. BUT I STIll CAUGHT 4 BASS IN 2 HOURS ! I can't do that at home ! Catch a bass every 1/2 hour ! And that was my worst trip !

:rotfl:

Well, not too sure bout your uppity BIL,,if his head is too far up his butt, then he may not like the excursion. Nutt'n at all like a deep sea thrill ,,completely different,,got'a enjoy fresh water fishes. The very worst trip I've done was by myself , caught 4 in 2 hours. The best trip we've done , Denise and I booked a 4 hour trip , we stopped counting at 160 fish, and the small ones were runn'n about 2 lbs each, the big ones went bout 5 lb. ,,Denise has caught a 9 pounder once and the year before that I caught a 8 pounder.

Gonna go eat supper,, I'll tell you more shortly.

:hyper: Seriously? A 9lb bass out of Bay Lake? OMG! Now I want to go!!

Theres a picture of Denises 9 pound bass on Johns site on the Fishing Thread. Check it out. The guide is holding the bass for Denise. At one time they had a pic of Denises fish on a board on the wall at the marina.

Okay Ami, back from supper (ate fast).
The fish excursion is from a pontoon boat, they provide everything needed to fish,,you just show up. Bring a camera,,sometimes they have, sometimes not. The guides are all pretty good, some a little better than others, but all good. You can fish live bait or artificial bait, just let them know which you prefer. The live bait is Shiners and they have a really nice variety of artificial baits. They provide drinks,,if it's morning they sometimes have coffee too.

All my life I have fished and we LOVE the fishing excursions! If your looking for that challenge of out smart'n a fish, fish'n with finesse, or wanting to show off your uppity skills , this may not be for you.
HOWEVER , if you like to just have fun fish'n where everybody is on a even playing field, where the newbie can be as good as the pro, and there a very good chance that you can catch the one fish of a life time,, then by all means , do this excursion.
Now I'm not saying each trip will be killer,,but we have always had a great time.

Thanks, Frank! That's great!!!! I'm going to copy and paste your post so I can share it with Scott and Matt!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

This is such a good idea. I may try to do this on the dates Im going. Thanks for the incredible idea...man...now Im really getting excited!!!

If Jim can get on the boat, I bet he would be interested.

If Jim can get on the boat, I bet he would be interested.

I don't see any reason we couldn't get Jim on the boat.:thumbsup2
If I'm not mistaken the pontoon is set up where the gate is level with the dock and you can roll right on. Still, I'm sure we can get him on.

I'm sure Frank & John could get him on the boat. I don't no how much damage they'll do but, they would get him on. :lmao:

Heck, It sounds like we might have about 4 boats at once. So I am sure that we can get him on a boat. Even if we have to put him in Pete's cart, set up some kind of ramp on the beach, and jump like evil kinevel. My cart is way to slow!

I have the upmost confidence in you guys:lmao:

36_12_23.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter