Input Please?

enchanteddisney

Earning My Ears
I have been taking photo off and on for a few years now. this last year i decided to really get down and get into it. I finally broke down ad bought a Canon 350D (Rebel XT) and Love It!. Some of the photos are taken with my new Canon and some with my old 35MM. I woudl like to get some feed back on them. Thanks.

Also Can anyone recomend a good all around lense with distance. I have aCanon - 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L EF IS Lens that can reach out and touch someone but it is kind of bulky and heavy. I thought about a Canon - 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 II/III USM EF Lens.

Personal Pics

Great images, I really like the ones from the flower and garden festival! The 100-400L is a great lens. If you switch to the 75-300 you wont get anywhere near the same picture quality. The new Canon 70-300 IS is a better lens than the 75-300, but is a bit more expensive. Here is a link to the 70-300 reviews. IMO I would just carry around the 100-400L, that would leave you with more money for a WDW vacation:-)

I most definiately agree with the money part. :earsboy: Always have to have moeny for the WDW trips. I am thinking about going in Jan. or Feb.

I especially like the World Sunset pic. Look Up and Gold ball are also very good, and the night-time neon ones are very striking.
Keep up the good work. :)

enchanteddisney said:
Also Can anyone recomend a good all around lense with distance. I have aCanon - 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L EF IS Lens that can reach out and touch someone but it is kind of bulky and heavy. I thought about a Canon - 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 II/III USM EF Lens.
Shannon,

I have the newer 70-300mm IS that We-Luv-Disney mentioned, and I had the older 75-300mm IS as well. I am happier with the newer 70-300mm, but it does have its flaws. It sometimes hunts for focus, and I'm finding the IS really eats batteries. I have two other IS lenses, and I don't seem to have the same problem with them. If you are accustomed to "L" lens quality, you might be disappointed. Have you looked in to one of the 70-200mm L lenses, perhaps using a teleconverter if you need additional reach? Also, people seem to be generally happy with the 70-300 DO IS, which is smaller and better suited for travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter