Inexpensive 3 bedroom condo/house?

Ahrizel

Mouseketeer
The mad trip planner needs help. Trying to set up our trip in early Dec with 6 adults total. Last time I talked to everyone we had many complaints about no money! So, any suggestions? I'm trying to find 3 bedroom condo/villa/house for the group, with a kitchen and washer/dryer in the room. And, of course, I trying to get this as cheap as possible! Under $100 a night would be best. Any ideas are most appreciated.

I rented a home for early Dec last year. We paid about $600/wk for a 3 bedroom home (that includes tax and 10% AAA discount). It was close enough to WDW to see fireworks. It had everything you wanted plus a swimming pool. Very nice home, very clean. We dealt with Elite homes. The few problems we had were quickly addressed. This is the second time I rented from them and would do it again.
If you have any questions, please email me.

Hi...you have many many options for homes or condos around Disney.....Be a bit patient and no doubt you will be able to get a very nice place for under a 100 a nite and maybe 85 yo 90 is doable....We have always used vrbo.com or rentals directly from the owner...you deal with a person directly who owns the unit and prices are usually lower. Search "central florida" at the vrbo site and you will see many many choices....be a little careful as many big companies have snuck onto this site because it is so successful....We have preferred condos because our grandkids are small and having a 5 foot deep pool right on the deck concerned us for safety of little fast feet...I hesitate to recommend one unit on this post but if you want to email me I would be happy to give you some more specific info....One area that is very handy to Disney is Sommerset condos off of Poiciana Blvd. These are nice 3br 2bath condos with nice pool. Distance right to Disney is under 10 minutes and NO traffic hassels using the Osceola parkway....have fun at Vrbo.com....there are plenty of homes and condos to shop for...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter