indor pools anywhere?

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
This may seem like a stupid question, but I don't remember seeing any indoor pools at any Disney Resorts. My kids HAVE TO swim or it's just not a vacation...:) Any suggestions for off season traveling?:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

No indoor pools. I didn't notice where you are from, but there is always someone using the pool when we are there in January. Those of us who live in the "tundra" think anything over 60 degrees is fine!

We have used the pools at WDW in January. They are heated and very comfortable. You can actually seem the steam rising from the pools!! My kids sound like yours......they have to swim on vacation!!!

We used the pools last Feb. - anything's better than the weather here in Feb.!!! We actually like to swim in Fla more in Feb. than the summer - the water is actually too warm in the summer.

There are no indoor pools at WDW resorts. But like others have said, I've seen folks swimming at night when it's 25 degrees. ;) (Boy can they run fast back to their rooms.)

Being from Michigan, it needs to be near arctic for it to be "cold" in Florida. LOL! :D While at WDW in February, we still saw many people swimming. Maybe it won't be in the sweltering heat, but you might still be able to get in some swimming time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter