Incredibles 2 Trailer

A rumor for a teaser for a trailer haha wow.
Anyways, always exciting to hear updates on this film.

This and Olaf are the two reasons why I’m paying a ticket to see coco :p. Although my confidence in the movie has gone up since, they just promoted it terribly

I've also seen a number of reviews/takes on it (it opened in Mexico last month) and everything was extremely positive so that has me even more excited. We are planning to get tickets for the day before Thanksgiving to see it

We are planning on watching coco but noticed there's no advertising or no excitement. I have read many many YouTube reviews of coco's trailer from people inMexico and nearly every comment is extremely positive.

Hope the rumor for incredible' sis true. Loved that movie.

We are planning on watching coco but noticed there's no advertising or no excitement. I have read many many YouTube reviews of coco's trailer from people inMexico and nearly every comment is extremely positive.

That's interesting as we are getting a ton of advertisements for it. Latest one I have seen is a Youtube add for one of the online mattress places using Coco images to promote or something. But even just on TV and stuff there are a lot of commercials and at least one full page of toys in the Toys R Us Holiday catalog

I am surprised that you have not seen any ads for the movie. Where I live, they are promoting it on television a lot. I have seen at least three different trailer ads for the movie and they have been showing these ads for a couple of months. I live in the Midwest, in Central Illinois.

I woulnd't be surprised for there to be a teaser for Incredibles 2 as it will be the next Pixar film after Coco. However, I am not really expecting to see much of anything from the movie. Probably jsut be somequick little video showing the logo and release date for the most part.

I know it!!!! Saw the snippet on youtube....can't wait and already well over a million views!

I showed my son the logo for it ( Disney email) and his eyes got so big and he whispered “Incredibles 2!”

My Wife and I have been waiting for years for Incredibles 2. Wife is absolutely obsessed with this movie. So excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter