In a pickle!

grumpygirl06

Earning My Ears
I am in a bit of a pickle. Yes, I procrastinated and waited until 2 nights ago to make my ADR's. Now I have 3 nights open that I can't get ADR's for, for the restaurants planned. I need your help. Whre should I eat at Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom and the Boardwalk!

HELP!

AK has no sit down restaurants that require ADR's - except I guess the character breakfast. (Rainforest Cafe is there - but it's not dining plan and I don't think you can reserve) So for CS I'd eat at either Flame Tree Barbeque or Tusker House. If you really want a sit-down go over to the AKL and eat at Boma. I loved it - very good even if it's a lot of unfamiliar stuff.

At MK - I like Liberty Tree Tavern and Tony's. If you want to try one of the resorts I've eaten at Kona and liked it - I'm trying the Concourse Steakhouse our next trip.

At Boardwalk - I loved the Flying Fish - but it's 2 credits. We're trying Spoodles next time. Stay away from Big River Brewing - service was awful and although my food was good most everyone else in my group was very unhappy with theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter