• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

@slo, you should be able to see what excursions are offered in each port before you book. Try just doing a search like”What shore excursions does RCCL offer in Nassau.”

We are on DVC MC on the Wish. A highlight has been when Stacia Martin drew Captain Minnie for me and Tom.

View attachment 791663

We're at the airport ready to head home.
I'm ready to get back to M Y bed

We have a couple cruises booked, Sandy, that still don't show many excursions

Since the website doesn’t show much - do you book on the cruise or do you go through a travel agent? The last cruise we did was The Magic in 2007 and our excursions were booked before we left. I’m just curious if I need a travel agent.

I’m feeling tired today - I had my infusion this morning. I’m glad it’s no more than every 8 weeks. I’m already looking forward to my recliner tonight - LOL

@slo, hope you can enjoy your recliner soon.

Regarding excursions for RCCL …. We book through a travel agent, but we book excursions on line right on the web page. We go through DU to do the pricing of the cruise, and they give on board credit. We book shore excursions, internet package and on board shows ourselves.

For our RCCL cruise that’s in October, I have booked only one shore excursion, and it is already book by me through website, also internet has been paid for and we have reservations for the diving, ice and comedian show.

Last edited:
Reactions: slo
We also use a travel agent and buy the trip insurance too.
We buy the excursions ahead of time on the website.......they just don't all load at once. We have a Feb. cruise that still has nothing for two of the stops.
They should show up.....and they usually have discounts if you buy ahead

I’m feeling tired today - I had my infusion this morning. I’m glad it’s no more than every 8 weeks. I’m already looking forward to my recliner tonight - LOL
Dh is having his right now.
He has to go to them or insurance won't cover it and he is right now, at every 2 weeks

I’m sad to be covering our pool tomorrow - :sad:
Summer is now over - boooo!!!

I’m also excited for ResortTV1’s Friday Night Live tonight - I watch every week and participate in the live chat - lots of fun! They’re at MNSSHP tonight. They’ve already been a couple times, but I don’t care - I still watch :smickey:

Our pool is still used a lot. We're still too warm. Still over 100....Tuesday we should finally get to the 90s for awhile.

Had my dermotalogy appointment yesterday.....had some Keratosis spots frozen off.

I’m sad to be covering our pool tomorrow - :sad:
Summer is now over - boooo!!!

I’m also excited for ResortTV1’s Friday Night Live tonight - I watch every week and participate in the live chat - lots of fun! They’re at MNSSHP tonight. They’ve already been a couple times, but I don’t care - I still watch :smickey:
Our swim club closes tomorrow….I am sad too.

I’m… a little disappointed as I just checked ALL the parks for 12/10-15 and even with AP, all sold out. Had family decide to head down and hoped for a MK first visit for little ones :( Do u think they’d release more for Any weekday? Kinda sad

I’m… a little disappointed as I just checked ALL the parks for 12/10-15 and even with AP, all sold out. Had family decide to head down and hoped for a MK first visit for little ones :( Do u think they’d release more for Any weekday? Kinda sad
Are you sure? I just did this screenshot

IMG_4942.png

I’m eating soup for lunch. My dental hygienist dug in my mouth for an hour & 10 minutes today, so my gums are pretty darn sore. The Sjogren’s Syndrome I have is wreaking havoc on my mouth and I have to start going for cleanings more often than twice a year. My next cleaning is going to be on Dec 26th. I’m not happy about it, but I’m very grateful for their thoroughness.

@slo, it’s good that you keep up with what you have to do. At least your next cleaning is AFTER Christmas.

I have mentioned Coast Guard recruits who are our guests for Thanksgiving & Christmas. Well, one year one of the recruits had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out on December 24 in the morning. We did what we could to make him comfortable, but eating was difficult for him.

Praise extra to God dear Bobbiwoz! I'm so happy to hear that, my friend:hug:

Feel better dear Slo:grouphug:

I'm thankful for these Games threads in general and extra now while I go through some health issues. Fun and positive thing for me to do that helps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter