I'm off to work at the mall

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
Have a great day everyone. And if you are still shopping, please try and be nice. Two ladies almost got into a fight yesterday right in front of me. Luckily I distracted one with how much money she needed to pay me and they other walked away.

It's actually the first that has been cranky around me, everyone until then had been really nice.

See ya later :wave:

Bye for now Laurie! :wave: Hope you have a good day! I hope people treat each other decently today! :)

Good luck finding a parking spot. There was an article in this morning's paper that one local mall was expecting 100,000 shoppers yesterday & it has only 10,000 parking spaces :eek:

P.S. Good luck with your customers. Back in my retail days, I found it best to "kill 'em with kindness". It worked about 95% of the time. The others were good for a laugh - but never in frount of another customer.

As they said on Hill Street Bues

"Be careful out there"

:D

Oh I hope they are nice to you! I always try to be nice to the sales people because I remember how hard it was to work retail during Christmas.

I'll never forget the lady who screamed at me because her DS fell out of his stroller and landed on his head because she was too busy to watch him standing up in it.

Wow poor you working at the mall. Do you work in Circle Center, or one of the other malls? We were going to go downtown to CC today, because the Yankee Candle store there was holding something we couldn't find anywhere else....but just didn't make it. We have been focusing most of our efforts in Castleton SQ, and let me tell you that place has been a mad house this past 3 days. Between SO and I we have been their every day since Friday, and it is getting worse!!! :) Hope your day wasn't too bad. Merry Christmas! I guess the only consolation is that you don't work at Walmart. ;) I think I would have a break down if I had to deal with their crowds. You can spend 30-45 min just in line to checkout.

It was a pretty good day today. No irate customers at all.
I don't work at CC, I'm at the mall on the west side. We were packed today and half the people didn't show up. Probably shopping themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter