I'm off to do my 10 mile walk now!*Update! I am back!*

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Wish me luck!! LOL I am leaving now to register at 9:30..it's 85 degrees outside, got my water and I am determined to finish it! I haven't done one since high school, so I am not in the best of shape now, but I will let you know how it goes later on tonight! :):)

Have a great day everyone!! :):)

I don't think I heard you right, 10 miles ??? you go girl! that is one long walk! You are an inspiration!

I am back and I am sooooo happy to say that

<b><marquee><font size=5>I MADE IT!!!</marquee></font></b>

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

LOL! I knew I would, but I must say that after about 8 miles, I was happy I was almost at the end!! :p:p I had lots of fun with my 2 sister in laws and we all placed 5th place out of 18 people! My Nephew was first because he jogged the entire distance!! The total time it took me was 2 1/2 hours, which I didn't think was bad since I hadn't done a 10 mile walk since High School!! LOL...Anyway, at the end, the local newspaper took our picture and we all got a certificate saying we completed it...

It was fun and I would do it again, but first I have to rest my poor feet!:p :p

Have a great day all!! :)

WOW, Beanie, I am so inspired!! I would still be walking, (more like crawling) at 9pm. 2.5 hours! WOW!

party.gif
Go, Beanie, go! Well done!

2.5 hours for 10 miles!!! That's burning rubber Beanie!!! Your body will be reaping the benefits for days, nay years to come!!! I'm so proud of you- what an inspiration:bounce: :bounce:

Keep drinking lots of water over the next days- your muscles will be pumping away- WAY TO GO!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Tara

So, beanie. you are lookng at this as a warm up for the WDW marathon in Jan 05- right??? :p I'm telling you- I'll do it if you do! :D

Karebear...how about waiting a year...I will if you do :) :) I got to work my way up. I can walk forever, and do it fast, but I can't jog more than a mile without getting out of breathe...

Beanie!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!
I knew you could do it. Look at how far you have come!!!!
Congrats!

Lets here it for BEANIE!!!....Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

Good Job Beanie!!! You should be very proud of yourself...that is QUITE an accomplishment!!!

Tracy:earseek: :earseek: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :tongue: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc :D ;) :Pinkbounc :earseek:

WOW Beanie! Great job! That's a long walk & YOU MADE IT! Good for you! 3.5 mi. is about the farthest I've gone so far, & I'm pretty tired after that! I'm proud of you because you did really well today!

WOW BEANNIE!!! That is awesome! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you take good care of your tender feet! :) You need to make little tiaras for all your toes! :)

Glad you made it home safe and sound!!!

WOW Beans.....GOOD JOB GIRL!!!!!! I did a 22 mile walk in high school - well it was suppose to be a 22 mile walk. From our town to the next town over. We made it to the town (11 miles) but stopped for lunch and called our parents to come get us. We were pooped and our feet hurt bad!!! It was to raise money for our yearbooks. Haven't done anything like that except Disney since!!!!

Sorry that I missed this, Bean. You must have a wonderful feeling of accomplishment after doing this.

I'm really proud of you cutie but I'm not one bit surprised. I knew you would finish this walk. When you say you're going to do something you always do it :)

Congratulations!

Wow Beanie that's great, they would have had to call a wagon to get me over the finish line. Congratulations.

Alice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter