I'm more excited than the kids!!

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
We have 13 more days until we leave for ds's MAW trip and I am sooo excited! We got our brochures from Mayor Clayton today and ds's wish coordinators sent him a bouquet of sugar cookies, they are HUGE and shaped like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy, and one that says "Disney Here We Come". My ds is going to be so surprised when he gets home from school, I can't wait to see his face! I've picked up a few Disney things at the Dollar Tree for stockings, but I think I'm going to start giving them to the kids one a day until our trip as Tink gifts, I haven't decided for sure yet, though. :cheer2:

I just wanted to share, I can't wait, I may go start packing any minute now! :cloud9:

I hope you have a great time! That was so sweet of them to send the cookies!

Sandra

mrsbornkuntry,

Please give details when you return . . . pretty please with a cherry on top. My DD has a MAW trip planned for mid January. We've not got any packages or info yet. Charlotte, NC is handling her trip - who handled yours?

We are excited too!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo what a break we need :Pinkbounc

Ours was through Raleigh, NC. We didn't hear anything for awhile, then in November they emailed us our itinerary. We leave on the 23rd. I was a little annoyed, they called to ask if my kids had backpacks for the plane because they were making little gift bags with cameras and coloring books for the kids and if they didn't have them they were going to get them some, which is really great, but I had no idea they would do anything like that and I had already bought the kids a bunch of stuff like that to put in their stockings (we're celebrating Christmas the 21st). I guess the kids will be pretty pleased with it anyway, but I would've liked a little more information.

I'll let you know how the trip goes when we get back!

Dragonfly8124 said:
mrsbornkuntry,

Please give details when you return . . . pretty please with a cherry on top. My DD has a MAW trip planned for mid January. We've not got any packages or info yet. Charlotte, NC is handling her trip - who handled yours?

We are excited too!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo what a break we need :Pinkbounc
If you are going to be staying at Give Kids the World Village, you might want to visit their the GKTW website if you haven't already been there. Pretty cool website.

Hope your family and mrsbornkuntry's family both have a great time.
:flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter