I'm looking for a Pal Mickey....

zeke11

DIS Veteran
to take with us in September. I would like to purchase, rather than rent.

If anyone has one for sale, let me know!

Thank you -
Kris

I've heard you can purchase them at the parks. If you rent them for a day, the rental charge will be applied to the overall purchase charge. If you're just looking for a less expensive deal- maybe Ebay, but since they're relatively new, there might not be too many floating around out there.

Hi -

I was kind of hoping to get one, used, at a cheaper price and also so that my son can play with it on the plane.

Kris

Sorry, we will be taking the one we bought last year back with us. Now, just need to remember to pack it!

Good luck in your search.

I'm not sure this will help you, but there is a thread on the Budget board regarding a Pal Mickey Swap. I don't know much about it or if there is any openings during your time, but it might be worth doing a search on.

Have fun!
Anna

I'm afraid that many people (like me) won't want to give the little guy up. I have him on my desk at work and I listen to him from time to time when things get stressful. Good luck though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter