I'm FREAKIN' out here... Leave in 9 days

spoiled_momma

Mouseketeer
I'm starting to pack and I have already over packed and I've only got shorts in there... I still have to pack long pants.. I hate not knowing exactly what the weather is going to be like..

Thanks for letting me vent

I pack a little of both types (warm and cold) and then do lundry if necessary.

I always use www.weather.com and under ZIP CODE type in LAKE BUENA VISTA FL 32830-8406. This will get you a 10-day forecast and is very useful.

Hope this helps, and have a great trip!:wave:

We leave Saturday morning for Sunday's four-day Wonder cruise, then six nights at Poly concierge. I haven't even started packing yet (although I have taken some clothes out of the closet and "dumped" them on top of a suitcase)! May be I'll pack better under pressure? :D

We returned yesterday from 8 days. The weather changed a lot, warm to chilly to warm and wet to wet and chilly. I still overpacked and am exhausted from hauling luggage even though we had curb pickup and help on both ends. I agree, pack a few outfits for warm and for cold and do laundry at your resort. Buy ponchos before you go or buy Disney when you arrive. Take an umbrella. It's a lot easier on you than packing and unpacking a lot of stuff you don't use anyway.

We're leaving Weds for the Wonder and then another 6 nights at the Royal Pacific and Wilderness Lodge. I don't plan on packing until Tuesday and I'm dreading it. It seems that I'll be packing a little bit of everything, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, long sleeve shirts, sweats, jackets etc. I'm expecting temps in Orlando to be in the high 60's to mid 70's. But in the Bahamas, it's going to be in the 80's.

I'm starting to have nightmares about forgetting to pack something. :rolleyes:

We will pack both warm & cold weather clothes.

We always do laundry. I bring some laundry powder in a ziploc bag and some quarters. That way we only need to bring enough jeans, sweatshirts, socks and undies for half the trip--it saves a lot of room:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter