I'm down to single digits!!

Cyndibear

I love my DVC's!!!!
Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!:cool1: :cool1: We leave 8/31 for 9 wonderful days at BWV!!! I can't wait to sit on the Boardwalk and just people watch!!popcorn:: How relaxing!! I can hear the boat horn now!! I can't wait :banana: :banana: .

We will also be going to Night of Joy on 9/8, anyone else going?

These last 9 days are always the s l o w e s t days in my life.

Cyndi

Sounds like the dates of our trip coincide, although I'm leaving the 8th. We're skipping NOJ, but will be going to the Pirate and Princess Party on the 3rd. Also staying at BWV, so maybe I'll see you there!!!! :cool1:

:cool1: We are arriving at BWV on the 2nd!!

These last days do go sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

Congrats! We'll be across the water at BCV from 9/1-9/7!!! :cool1:

Do you have a one bedroom booked? BW view? I ask because last year, during the same week, we stayed on room 5111 at BWV and it was truly awesome!!!!! One bed, BW view, up high, huge balcony. Enjoy your trip!

Congrats! We'll be across the water at BCV from 9/1-9/7!!! :cool1:

Do you have a one bedroom booked? BW view? I ask because last year, during the same week, we stayed on room 5111 at BWV and it was truly awesome!!!!! One bed, BW view, up high, huge balcony. Enjoy your trip!

No, we are in a studio and kinda elcheapo on our points cause we like to go 2-3 times a year :rotfl: Although I would love a BW view! Maybe I could ask for an upgrade like the people at POP? Ha-ha!!

I leave in 3 days!:banana: :banana:

Staying ay BWV. Can't wait!

I'll share in your dancing! We're doing the double digit dance today! 99 days till BWV/H'moon Room @ WL!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

Me and my DH will be at AKV too from 9/1 thru 9/3. I am so excited. I have stayed at AKL twice before, but I LOVE IT..... I am not sure how I am going to get though this next week....:banana: :cool1: :dance3:

I know, next week is going to be so painfull. I have that excited feeling in my stomach already! Sunday we are going to start packing!!! Yippee its almost here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter