i'm confused !!

disneydad+2girls

Earning My Ears
help!! i am lost in here :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :tongue: :confused: :cool1: :cool1: :earboy2: :earboy2:
i am no computer person by any means but i am finding this site very confusing ! / i s there any easy way to explain it ? if i post a question or statement,then after i cant find it to see if anyone has answered & if i see someone elses question & i want to reply i can't find out how to do that either:crazy: /& where do you find those count down meters that people are using ??
i don't mean to sound dumb but any help anyone could give me i would appreciate it/ i just stumbled upon this site & find it very interesting & we are cruising again mar 13/05
thanks in advance to anyone who can helppirate: :bounce:

I will try to help you. You post questions under the Disney cruise line forum. When you open a question, on the bottom there is a box that says subscribe to this thread. Then you can find a thread easily. To post to a reply to a thread after you open it up there is a box that says post reply. Don't know about the count down timers though, my DH set up the account.

for the countdown timer: go to the bottom of this page, click on jump to a forum, then click on tech support, when you get there look for a thread called get your count down timer here, then follow the instructions from there on out.:wave2: good luck

for the countdown timer: go to the bottom of this page, click on jump to a forum, then click on tech support, when you get there look for a thread called get your count down timer here, then follow the instructions from there on out.:wave2: good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter