• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"I'm Celebrating" button - What is being celebrated?

Euby

DIS Veteran
What things have you celebrated or seen listed on someone else's "I'm Celebrating" button? This is not for the obvious buttons (Happy Birthday, 1st Visit, or Happily Ever After).

Things I've seen:
New Job
New Home
Unbirthday

On our first trip the CM that checked us in wrote 1st visit on our I'm celebrating badges, and we also got one saying first family on the same trip for opening hollywood studios one morning.

When I first got back to CA after 4 years in Kansas and a year in Michigan, I got one that said "finally getting out the Midwest." Of course, we are transferring next summer and hope the military detailer will be kind so I don't have to take said button and modify it to NOT celebrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter