If your heart is in your DREAM ……… a Aug/Sept 2011, NEW - links to dining/trip report

I see you went to Denny's how were the pancake puff's ??
and i will miss you guys till We see you an tom again :hug::rolleyes1

It's increadible, how we always find ways to go "back home!" ;)
We decided on going on the cruise instead of a week at WDW as it is always so crowded that week, BUT, we will be in the US from Feb 18th to the 25th! :woohoo:
Cruise is from the Feb 19 to 23 and the night before and two nights after the cruise we will stay on property! So, I guess we'll see you there! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

[/COLOR][/FONT]

That is completely understandable and I think you'll really enjoy yourself and get a chance to relax. I mentioned it to Mark, he was not in favor. :rotfl: Something about taking a cruise just doesn't appeal to him. Not sure what.

But that is so exciting! :thumbsup2 We'll overlap the last two days! :woohoo: Can't wait to see you both!

Hard to believe you're back at school. How much time did you have between getting back and starting school?

I am loving your pictures so far! Seeing all that food was making my mouth water...then there was Jamie!!!:woohoo: LOL! Glad you stopped to give a listen to my favorite guys! Looking forward to more & it's getting me even more excited about our upcoming trip...just 26 more days!

Oh, Karin, I am SO happy you'll be Cruising instead of a busy week at WDW,but so happy you'll have a couple of days to enjoy the parks and the food! ;)

Very excited to hear your news!!! I'm wondering if maybe you & Tom decided OKW DVC might be a great plan??? Whatever the news, it will be fun, no doubt!! :cool1:

I see you went to Denny's how were the pancake puff's ??
and i will miss you guys till We see you an tom again :hug::rolleyes1

YES, we had breakfast at Denny's that day ...... for old times sakes! ;) :laughing:
Those pancake puffs were real yummy! :thumbsup2

Hi Karin !1I will do my best to convince them of a Feb. trip but I have my doubts !!!!

Pixie dust so you can convince them! :goodvibes :wizard:

That is completely understandable and I think you'll really enjoy yourself and get a chance to relax. I mentioned it to Mark, he was not in favor. :rotfl: Something about taking a cruise just doesn't appeal to him. Not sure what.

But that is so exciting! :thumbsup2 We'll overlap the last two days! :woohoo: Can't wait to see you both!

Hard to believe you're back at school. How much time did you have between getting back and starting school?

Those cruises are such fun and SOOOOOOOOO relaxing! I think we need to kidnap Mark one day and "make him" take a cruise - Max would LOVE it for sure! :thumbsup2

I am happy we overlap too! We definitely need to meet - Tom and I are thinking about the Princess rooms at POR!

And since you asked - I had about 16 HOURS from the time we arrived back home until I was back at school - NO fun, I can tell you! :rotfl2:

I am loving your pictures so far! Seeing all that food was making my mouth water...then there was Jamie!!!:woohoo: LOL! Glad you stopped to give a listen to my favorite guys! Looking forward to more & it's getting me even more excited about our upcoming trip...just 26 more days!

I am so happy to see you on here, Mary Ellen! :hug: That way I can share all my pics with you!
And we knew you would LOVE the photo of Jamie!;)

Any news on your little princess yet? PLEASE, let me know when she arrives! :hug:

Oh, Karin, I am SO happy you'll be Cruising instead of a busy week at WDW,but so happy you'll have a couple of days to enjoy the parks and the food! ;)

Very excited to hear your news!!! I'm wondering if maybe you & Tom decided OKW DVC might be a great plan??? Whatever the news, it will be fun, no doubt!! :cool1:

We were already booked at POR when we came up with the idea of taking a cruise instead of staying at WDW. It was SO crowded those last few years and even though the DREAM was sold out on the first sailing this year, it never felt crowded.
And I can tell you, there is LOADS of yummy food on the DREAM as well! :thumbsup2

Day 8, August 20

IMG_0978.jpg

we walked into Epcot and sampled some food

IMG_0981.jpg

took in the sights

IMG_0984.jpg

watched the soldiers at the American Pavillion

IMG_0986.jpg

had some more food

IMG_0994.jpg

a chat in German and a treat

IMG_1006.jpg

before we headed back home

IMG_1007.jpg

and relaxed while the heavens opened up

IMG_1011.jpg

Good use of snack credits .......

IMG_1015.jpg

then we were off to Yiko for dinner

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Tom's collection of American beverages

IMG_1038.jpg

and a good night treat ....

IMG_1039.jpg

Day 9, August 21

Check-out day at OKW ........

IMG_1045.jpg

to discover that WPE opens later on Sundays, but we discovered that all these are snack credits :woohoo: :thumbsup2

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

breakfast time

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

and off we went to Port Canaveral

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

more food

IMG_1072.jpg

and some drinks

IMG_1077.jpg

and a HUGE surprise when we got into our stateroom - this one was from Stefy and Dave! :hug:

IMG_1078.jpg

and from DCL

IMG_1083.jpg

decorated the door ....

IMG_1090.jpg

and then we were off to the safety drill

To be continued!

Then it was time for the sailaway party

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

and a very special sendoff from one dedicated officer - click here

and from Disney - click here

off to deliver the first fish extender gift

IMG_1102.jpg

and see the Golden Mickeys

IMG_1103.jpg

time for dinner at the Enchanted Garden

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

the newlyweds at our table, Stephanie and Chris got a sweet surprise and lots of attention

IMG_1118.jpg

and we had some of the yummy cake Stefy and Dave had sent out on the verandah!

IMG_1126.jpg

Gee no wounder why you said no Calories on a cruise .
I'm woundering if i could gain weight by watching hummm:wizard:

Day 10, Aug 22

IMG_1130.jpg

Arriving at Nassau

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Breakfast at the Royal Palace

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

and the first Fish Extender gifts ........

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

the crew had a security drill and they were lowering the lifeboats

IMG_1178.jpg

a leisurely stroll into Nassau

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

and then it was time for food again

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

the crew was still having the drill

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

more FE gifts

IMG_1231.jpg

and a towel dog

IMG_1237.jpg

dinner at the Royal Palace

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

and delivering part 2 of the FE gifts before sitting out on the verandah and enjoying the trip!

IMG_1258.jpg

Gee no wounder why you said no Calories on a cruise .
I'm woundering if i could gain weight by watching hummm:wizard:

Jeff, NO calories in Disney, the pixie dust makes them disappear! :rotfl2:

I am not so sure about gaining weight by watching Disney food pics and enjoying some chocolate while doing so ......... ;)

I'm getting full just looking at your pictures. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

All looks great so far, Karin.

Hm, maybe I should pack away my chocolates and start a Disney food pics diet! :rotfl2: Nay ......... don't think so! :laughing:

Wait until you hear all the stories behind the photos ....... this is going to be an epic trip report!
I hope to start it before you leave, so I can be sure you will be on board for the ride! :hug:

Hm, maybe I should pack away my chocolates and start a Disney food pics diet! :rotfl2: Nay ......... don't think so! :laughing:

Wait until you hear all the stories behind the photos ....... this is going to be an epic trip report!
I hope to start it before you leave, so I can be sure you will be on board for the ride! :hug:

Better get moving...we leave in 8 days. :)

I'll have my laptop with me, but not sure how much time I am going to spend on it.

Better get moving...we leave in 8 days. :)

I'll have my laptop with me, but not sure how much time I am going to spend on it.

I am already working on it ....... ;)
Watch out for it this weekend!

If you are a tiny bit like me, then you will not be using your laptop too much! There are just too many other things to keep you busy at Disney! :goodvibes :laughing:

Day 11, Aug 23

Castaway Cay Day ....... heaven on earth, no other comments! ;)

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

DSCF1105.jpg

DSCF1132.jpg

DSCF1136.jpg

DSCF1140.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

DSCF1147.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

More FE gifts had been delivered ...........

IMG_1316.jpg

and we needed a snack

IMG_1317.jpg

a towel elephant tonight

IMG_1319.jpg

Pirate dinner

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

Wow...lots of updates. And ya know....they just made me HUNGRY!!:rotfl2: Seriously, what great pictures of everything (but mmmm the food looked very yummy!)

Wow...lots of updates. And ya know....they just made me HUNGRY!!:rotfl2: Seriously, what great pictures of everything (but mmmm the food looked very yummy!)

I am trying to post as many photo updates as I can before I start my trip report, but photobucket is SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow today!

Sorry for making you hungry again! ;) Didn't you miss it? :rotfl2:

Those 4 weeks went by so quickly and you will be there in no time at all! Can't wait for your trip to start! :woohoo:

I am trying to post as many photo updates as I can before I start my trip report, but photobucket is SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow today!

Sorry for making you hungry again! ;) Didn't you miss it? :rotfl2:

Those 4 weeks went by so quickly and you will be there in no time at all! Can't wait for your trip to start! :woohoo:

I did miss it! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter