If you would be so kind to look at my reservations...

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
Sunday May 2 Garden Grill
Monday 3rd Liberty Tree
Tuesday 4th 50's PrimTime for lunch Coral Reef for Cinner
(also have a backup reservation for Wolgang Cafe
Wed May 5 LeCellier
Thurs May 6 Ohana dinner
Fri May The Wave have backup Wolfgang Cafe
Saturday Breakfast Park Fair Breakfast
Hoop Dee Doo Dinner
Sund May 9 Mothers Day at Tutto Italia
Mon Boma Breakfast

How does it look? My only iffy selections were Tutto Italia since it is mothers day but I love Italian. Is there a better Italian place to eat. How about changing Coral Reef or The Wave for Wolfgangs? Thanks!

Let me kow what you think?

Sunday May 2 Garden Grill--great character interaction
Monday 3rd Liberty Tree/ one of our favorites--especially for lunch
Tuesday 4th 50's PrimTime for lunch Coral Reef for Cinner--love PTC--it's one of DH's faves; CR has an interesting interior--food average.
(also have a backup reservation for Wolgang Cafe
Wed May 5 LeCellier--not a fan
Thurs May 6 Ohana dinner--interesting to visit the Poly--have had a good meal there and one that was less than stellar due to taste of what I swear was lighter fluid on the meat
Fri May The Wave have backup Wolfgang Cafe---no exp with The Wave
Saturday Breakfast Park Fair Breakfast---no experience
Hoop Dee Doo Dinner---old fashioned fun with lots of food
Sund May 9 Mothers Day at Tutto Italia--no experience
Mon Boma Breakfast---love Boma bfast OR dinner

How does it look? My only iffy selections were Tutto Italia since it is mothers day but I love Italian. Is there a better Italian place to eat. How about changing Coral Reef or The Wave for Wolfgangs? Thanks!

Let me kow what you think?

See my comments above. You seem to have a broad range of dinning experiences in the parks and the resorts and have picked well. Good luck and have fun:wizard:

Looks pretty good Wolfgang Puck Cafe is pretty good, Tutto is just not that good 2 me very bland food, but you may like it I tell everyone that you have to try it for yourself,but other than that your ADR's look fine

I think they look great... my favorite is O'Hana - we already have our reservations there for September :)

They look yummy to me!!! We like Prime Time, Garden Grill, Liberty Tree and LeCellier. Ohana's is good but we personally like their breakfast better. We haven't eaten at the others but have heard good things!

See my comments above. You seem to have a broad range of dinning experiences in the parks and the resorts and have picked well. Good luck and have fun:wizard:

For Friday when you say no exp with the Wave....do you mean to not eat at Wolfgang Pucks but GO to the Wave. I had WP as a backup because I to mixed reviews on the Wave

Looks pretty good Wolfgang Puck Cafe is pretty good, Tutto is just not that good 2 me very bland food, but you may like it I tell everyone that you have to try it for yourself,but other than that your ADR's look fine

Do you have another suggestion? Since it is Mothers day I may have problems getting an ADR but I do love Italian...

I would keep the Coral Reef and The Wave. I really enjoyed the wave in Feb 09. I had the daily sustainable fish - it was an Artic char with an incredible fresh compote. Everything was excellent!
I haven't been to Coral Reef yet but have a ressie for Oct!

As far as WP - you can eat at the WPExpress location in the marketplace - it is a counterserve credit (if you're on the DP) has large portions and fab food!

Do you have another suggestion? Since it is Mothers day I may have problems getting an ADR but I do love Italian...

Don't change! We LOVE Tutto! It was the one meal last year that everyone in my family raved about. If you like Italian then keep Tutto for your mother's day dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter