If you were had to be stuck on a ride, which one and which point?

Mine would be The Hall of Presidents. A nice nap in the afternoon is always rewarding.

Definitely Buzz Lightyear in any of the rooms! It's one of my favorite rides! I'd try and get the Galactic Hero title while being stuck!

I was stuck on Buzz yesterday - in the tunnel near the end. I had a fantastic high score, until they reset the ride so we could move again :(

Glad I'm not the only one who wants to get stuck in the Haunted Mansion Ballroom! I always feel like you go so fast through that room and there's so much to see I can't take it all in.

I've had minor breakdowns right BEFORE and right AFTER the ballroom, and one time we were evac'd out of the hallway in HM, when it was the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay.

One day, I'll get it right. :blush:

We've been stuck on Spaceship Earth at the part where you're tilted backwards looking at the stars for about half an hour. I'd definitely be up for it again. I'd love to be stuck flying over London on Peter Pan's Flight too. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I'd be up for getting stuck on almost any ride in MK (aside from It's A Small World and the Astro Orbiter, of course).

I got stuck in the Haunted Mansion ballroom on my last trip! I saw so many details I never would've noticed if I'd just been passing through normally. It was awesome.

I also got stuck on TSM for a bit, and when that happened they gave us zero-point targets for practice. That was a neat little detail.

As for rides I haven't been stuck on yet...Jungle Cruise could be fun. The right skipper could really amp up the 'suspense'.

I would say getting stuck on the tomorrow land transit authority would be cool. Especially where you can see they castle. I love people watching. If I got stuck when the track is outside, I could watch people in tomorrow land.

Dinosaur, my favorite ride and I'd love to get stuck on it for a little while.

Another vote for Haunted Mansion- the Bride's room. I never get as good of a look as I'd like. She's my favorite of the haunts :)

Got stuck on splash mountian when you come outside on the turn before the the big drop. Was awesome great pictures of the park from up high and it was perfect weather mid 70s to just sit outside for about 15min

Last ride of the night, I got stuck on SE at the part where you're laid back looking at the 'stars'.....with a 22oz mug of Guinness in my hand. That was pretty awesome-sauce. :drinking1

Pirates of the Caribbean just at the point of hearing "Dead Men tell no tales".

No, no! I was stuck at this exact point for about 7 min. Right at the sand. After about 30 repetitions, you start to go insane, particularly when your 8yo starts pleading for it to stop.

I'd like to be stuck on the people mover, right at the part where you are overlooking the park, but you can still feel the a/c from inside. :)

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride but I would rather be stuck in the attic with the ghost bride and watch all her husbands change. Oh man...I would hate to be stuck in the graveyard with the ghosts that pop up from behind the graves! I am 25 years old but I STILL look away from the pop up ghosts every time! They are freaky!

We got stuck there on our last trip!

I got stuck on SE on our very first trip and it was also my first WDW ride! I thought things like that never happened at Disney!

We have also been stuck on Haunted Mansion for a little while and Maelstrom for close to 30 minutes.

I would say TTA. Also I wouldn't want to get stuck on Space Mountain but I do want to ride it with the lights on once.

I would love to get stuck on The Rock N Roller Coaster at any point of the ride while the music is still playing really loud. I love Aerosmith music?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter