If you were had to be stuck on a ride, which one and which point?

BadDad

Mouseketeer
Growing up, I remember watching the Wonderful World of Disney on a BW set.
At age 7, I remember seeing DL's haunted mansion fascinated with the ghosts in the ballroom scene. (I am now 50+)

My dream situation would be getting stuck at that point in the haunted mansion ride. I drive everyone crazy because haunted mansion has to be at least one of the first rides on every trip. Who else? Where else?

After thinking about it I would have to agree with you about being stuck on the Haunted Mansion ride, however I would prefer it to be at Disneyland when the Haunted Mansion is converted to the Nightmare Before Christmas decorations.

Three rides bring back memories of when I was a child and visiting the parks with my parents... Haunted Mansion, Pirates and Country Bear Jamboree (which is no longer at Disneyland). I have to make it a point each time I visit to get on those rides.

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride but I would rather be stuck in the attic with the ghost bride and watch all her husbands change. Oh man...I would hate to be stuck in the graveyard with the ghosts that pop up from behind the graves! I am 25 years old but I STILL look away from the pop up ghosts every time! They are freaky!

Another vote for Haunted Mansion, though Pirates would be a lot of fun, too. I wouldn't mind being stuck early in one of the looting scenes.

I would like to get stuck on pirates in the village. Haunted mansion would be my second choice in the graveyard.

Been stuck in its a small world for over 20 minutes with continuous music. Haven't been on it since! The music is like torture now.

Haunted Mansion for sure! I was once stopped in the graveyard right in front of the singing busts, but only for a few minutes. Great spot and great music! Ballroom scene would also be nice since I could actually study it. There is so much to see!

Another vote for HM Ballroom scene. I've been stuck there for about 5 mins and there is so much going on! Very cool.

Stuck on IASW?! I'd happily toss myself into the water and risk electrocution!!!

I've gotten stuck on a few. The Haunted Mansion (which is my favorite and the one I would definitely choose to get stuck on) right after the doom buggies tilt backwards. I don't know how long we were there for, but I didn't mind a bit.

I also got stuck on Maelstrom twice on this most recent Disney trip, which was unusual. And I, too, have gotten stuck on It's a Small World, right between two scenes so I was hearing the music in two different languages and slightly out of sync between them. We were stuck for wayyyyy too long.

I'd love to get stuck on Soarin as long as the movie was still going!:goodvibes

Space Mountain with the lights on!

I'd also settle for POTC if it meant getting to be evacuated. I know a couple people who have had to do this and they've said its very cool to watch the CMs come out in waders to tow the boats and then walk through the backstage part of the attraction.

HM all day long (except do they have restrooms, they must for 999 happy haunts!)

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy SIII using the DISBoards app

I would love to be stuck anywhere on HM but part of me says POC at the "auction" because I want to hear the whole speech all the way through.

I'm not sure which one I'd want to get stuck on, but I hope it's one with ac!! Lol! One time I got stuck in HM during the last small section, not even a scene, but it's like a hallway and there's this small ghostly woman saying goodbye.....and it really freaked me out to be stuck there so long with her! But I've always been a bit scared of ghosts....

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride but I would rather be stuck in the attic with the ghost bride and watch all her husbands change. Oh man...I would hate to be stuck in the graveyard with the ghosts that pop up from behind the graves! I am 25 years old but I STILL look away from the pop up ghosts every time! They are freaky!

I WAS stuck at that very point the beginning of this month! It was right where the three guys with the trumpets ect are, there was one black figure that would pop up from behind the headstone and it creeped me out! We were stuck there for probably 5 minutes, it didn't matter how many times he had popped up, it was still scary

Before the wedway people mover turned into- actually I can't remember what it is called now, I was stuck in it inside space mountain. That was pretty cool- and I always wish that would happen again, but I guess the renovation fixed that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter