If You Could Only Pick One Restaurant

Boathouse in Disney Springs. For me, it's about the quality of the food. For some time now we've been underwhelmed by Disney dining. We were just at WDW the beginning of October and ate at Narcoosee's. We wanted something special for our 20th wedding anniversary. Ordered a custom cake too. It was not good. My filet mignon looked like and tasted like a sirloin (and overcooked). A cold piece of califlower and a cold piece or broccoli with a strip of a carrot and spoonful of lumpy mashed potatoes. One and done for us. I've had better at Longhorn steakhouse.

We always do Via Napoli. Every trip. I'm a Jersey girl that is very particular about her pizza. We love this place.

We also always squeeze in Beaches and Cream and usually do it on DHS day.

Hollywood Brown Derby lounge is a favorite too. We did it twice last trip.

Every place that I’d consider for a one day trip is currently closed so no reason in torturing self.

This is a interesting question because it’s based on ones taste, since I don’t know you I can only base it on my experience and expectations. So after thinking about it I love the monorail loop for restaurants. So if at Epcot or magic kingdom you can ride the monorail to one of these……at Polynesian I would still go to o’Hana, at the Contemporary
To the California grill and at grand Floridian I would choose Narcoosees.
if your near Downtown Disney our favorites are.Raglan Road (dinner and a show)
The Edison ( great food and drinks)
Morimotos Asia (great food)
Wine Bar George (great food and drinks)

Magic Kingdom —Skippers Cantina
Animal kingdom —Tiffins
Hollywood studios— Brown Derby

hope you have a great weekend!

California Grill at the Contemporary
Topolions at the Riviera
Citricos at Grand Floridian
Boma or Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge

The menu at Steakhouse 71 at the Contemporary looks very good and more reasonable than other places. It’s also very convenient to the Magic Kingdom.

I'm no expert, but of all the WDW restaurants we did (and it was a lot), BOG was the one we most want to do again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter