If You Are Going During Free Dining

lorrainesy

Mouseketeer
Hey all who are going during the free dining,

Just wanted to remind you to book your ressie as soon as you can. I'll be there from 9/22-10/01. I booked yesterday and did not get all the time slots that I wanted and Chef Mickey I could not book a dinner before 7:30 on any night for the whole 10 days. :rolleyes: But thats ok because I'm going on MK evening magic hours so a late dinner might not be bad. :)

thanks for the reminder. I need to get on it quickly. Even if I don't get me times I'll keep trying back. Thanks.

I had to take Le Cellier at 840 on Sept 13 it was the last spot left! I had no trouble with the others I wanted though.

Keep calling back to check for different times. I callled today, had a ressies for 8:55 and I could change it to 6:45, but I changed my mind and kept the late one since it is just DH and I. I will be there during free dining.

Microcell said:
I had to take Le Cellier at 840 on Sept 13 it was the last spot left! I had no trouble with the others I wanted though.

Hey Microcell, we'll be at Le Cellier on Sept. 13th at 8:50 p.m.!! Maybe we'll see each other. You can't miss us. It'll be me, DH, our 3 DDs and his parents.

Crossing my fingers, but I have been very lucky with getting the times we wanted and the restaurants we wanted. We are going the last week in August, so far we've been very lucky.

I made my ADRs shortly after I made my ressies! I was able to get everything that we wanted except we ended up taking Chefs de France over Coral Reef (since we couldn't get a time we wanted for that!)

Made my APR's this morning for travel dates 9/26-9/30 and had no trouble getting the times that I needed for:
Concourse Steakhouse
1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package
Raglan Road

We're going for a weekend trip sept 28-oct 1. Got dinners at Raglan Road first night, Alfredo's 2nd, and Kona for our last night. WIll be our first time at Raglan and Kona, lookin forward to it!

:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter