If Switzerland became an EPCOT World Showcase pavilion, what would you want in it?

Their outstanding chocolate, I used to have access all the time and what is called chocolate in Switzerland is monumentally better. Hazelnut Lindt was my favorite followed by a Goldkenn Grand Marnier and Camille Bloch Kirsch Cherry Cordial.

Also Raclette, can't get better than a snack tray covered in melted cheese.

Last edited:
If Disney put Switzerland in the Epcot WS pavilions by 2025, it would coincide with the Women's European championship held in Switzerland that same year.

Last edited:
Would Disney own the pavilion or would a country still pay for it? Do any countries still own their pavilions?

I wanted to stay there on our trip, but Mrs. wabbott vetoed that - no private bathrooms. We did visit with the hotel staff who said they don't need burglar alarms because the stairs and the floor creak loudly whenever anyone moves around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter