If on free DDP, do you still need to give a CC# to book CG?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
DH and I are tossing around eating there..mostly for the experience of the view, but would NEVER eat there if not on free DDP. I remember when we looked into it in the past( and were priced right out of it :rolleyes: ) the ADR booking req'd a CC#. Is that still a requirement on DDP? I guess it would be to discourage no shows, but I just do not like to have to do that for a meal we will not be paying OOP for.

Pam

I don't know about the CG, but they did take our CC# when we scheduled the HDDR and the FDP on the DDP, so my guess would be that it would be the same at the CG.

FINFAN said:
DH and I are tossing around eating there..mostly for the experience of the view, but would NEVER eat there if not on free DDP. I remember when we looked into it in the past( and were priced right out of it :rolleyes: ) the ADR booking req'd a CC#. Is that still a requirement on DDP? I guess it would be to discourage no shows, but I just do not like to have to do that for a meal we will not be paying OOP for.
Pam
Yes, a credit card is still required to make a reservation at California Grill, even if you are on the dining plan.

I am on the dining plan and recently made an ADR for CG - You will need a credit card for sure - but no charges unless you dont show up. :goodvibes

Precisely... the CC# is for the no-show fee.

Correct-I posted a thread about this earlier this a.m. I booked ADR for Sept. (free dining) a couple days ago and had to give CC#. If I cancel with min. 24 hrs. notice-no problem. If not-$20 per person $60 total! I know I did not have to do this last Sept. (for free dining too.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter