Ice Cream Social ?

xyymom

Mouseketeer
I read recently that you don't ALL have to order ice cream at the Ice Cream Social. Is this true? My dh and I would probably not order ice cream but would get them for the kids if that was an option. Is there a menu you can order off of? Or is it just drinks that you can get along with the ice cream?

:earsgirl:

There is no menu. When you are seated, your server will verify that you are a guest for the Ice Cream Social. They will take your drink orders. I wouldn't think that everyone would be required to order ice cream. Just tell the server how many you would like. If you have children under 3, they receive a complimentary bowl of ice cream. No cone or fancy stuff, just a dish of ice cream with sprinkles on top. DS didn't care, we gave him our gummy worms, and he was plenty happy. I'm sure they wouldn't want you to come in and order one complimentary ice cream and water ;) , but if there is at least one paying person, I don't see any problems!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter