I would LOVE to have Banana Napoleon At FlyingFish but I dont know if Ill like the me

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
The Banana Napoleon on their menu sounds too die for. However the menu doesnt seem so appealing even though im a fish lover- it seems a bit exotic or too fun!! So is there anyway to get the dessert without eating there. THANKS

Why not order an appetizer or salad and dessert? If you only go for dessert tell the server. Tip well and it shouldn't be a problem.

The Flying Fish has a counter at the bar and also around the cooking area where you can sit and eat. Many times when we are only having a lite meal; appetizer and salad, appetizer and dessert, we sit there so we are not taking up a servers table. I think you would feel very comfortable at either ordering only dessert. Also think about giving the dinners a chance. Sometimes what sounds very exotic is more basic than it sounds. From our dinner menu on May 12....MilkFed Veal Chop with Okinawa Potato Puree, Swiss Chard, Fois Gras Sauce, Chervil Butter....sounds exotic, tasted more than heavenly (really one of the best meals I had a WDW this trip and we had some great food) and was a lot more simple than it appears. And there was also a Ravioli dinner that was the best pasta dish I have ever had anywhere.

The food at flying fish is wonderful..one of the best restaurants on disney property. Give it a try..you may surprise yourself by liking something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter