I wish we got rewards for.....

I second JC Penney and Coldwater Creek. These are the 2 places I shop the most. MyPoints has both but without their web certificates available I have a hard time redeeming my points for something I can actually use.

Bath and Body Works would be good too. No one has them. I do a lot of online shopping when they have those great sales after Christmas.

FYI Vermont Country Store and Lands End have both been added to SR recently.

ETA I got a catalog in the mail from a company I had never heard of before, Wissota Traders. They had some great shoes. I have a hard time finding comfortable shoes because I wear a 5-5½. I found 6 pair all in my size. Anyway.......I went to all my rewards sites and THERE it was on QR!!! :banana:

Dmitry emailed me the link and I am in shoe heaven. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. :rotfl: :cheer2: :rolleyes1

Shopping at Victoria's Secret & Undercover Tourist(any chance this could happen soon?) & Jet Blue Airlines.....
and rewards at Brinker/Macaroni Grill Restaurants...there is one near Disney and now a new one at Orlando Airport(eat while you wait two hours for your flight!) ;)

American Girl & amazon

I wish that American Girl would run an affiliate program, too! Can you buy the dolls anywhere but from them (and ebay)? The time has come to get one for my 6 year old and they are so expensive once you start adding in all of those accessories!

I'd love to see rewards for more Canadian stores but I realize that a lot of them don't have affiliate programs :( Strangely enough, we have a rewards program (more mainstream though) that gives rewards for Victoria's Secret and Amazon.ca ... go figure.

I wish that American Girl would run an affiliate program, too! Can you buy the dolls anywhere but from them (and ebay)? The time has come to get one for my 6 year old and they are so expensive once you start adding in all of those accessories!

Books and some of the print material are carried in retail stores, but dolls and accessories are only available through the catalogue/website or at the 3 AG Place stores.
By the way, two new retail options opening this year, AG Boutique and Bistro - in the Atlanta area this summer and Dallas by November.

I'd love to see rewards for more Canadian stores but I realize that a lot of them don't have affiliate programs :( Strangely enough, we have a rewards program (more mainstream though) that gives rewards for Victoria's Secret and Amazon.ca ... go figure.

I second that motion!!

I second Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works! Would love to see Maggiano's Little Italy and/or Romano's Macaroni Grill...mmmm mmmm good!!

Already talked to Dmitry about this.
I would love Classmates.com (the paid membership)

Doesn't work if you're already a member, but mypoints has classmates.

I'd love to see SR get (and you can tell that we're coming up on an event here) partypro.com and birthdaydirect.com. SOON. :)

I'd love to see SR get (and you can tell that we're coming up on an event here) partypro.com and birthdaydirect.com. SOON. :)

Do you know if anyone else has them listed? Just wondering if they for sure have affiliate programs because I'm not seeing any when I take a quick look. Have you checked out www.buycostumes.com? They actually have a huge Party Supply section and a coupon on their site right now for $10 off of $30 in party supplies. Or maybe pinatas.com? They both do not sound like party places, but I promise they are. :)

Do you know if anyone else has them listed? Just wondering if they for sure have affiliate programs because I'm not seeing any when I take a quick look. Have you checked out www.buycostumes.com? They actually have a huge Party Supply section and a coupon on their site right now for $10 off of $30 in party supplies. Or maybe pinatas.com? They both do not sound like party places, but I promise they are. :)

No, they aren't with anyone. Just hoping. :)

pinatas has a big ol' fat nothing for my purposes, and buycostumes has just about nothing (I'm looking for very specific non-POTC, non-babyish, pirate party stuff) though buycostumes DID give me a lovely amazon GC for a very long survey thing they invited me to do! So that was cool. :)

Tantor, I have an update. I'm a free member too, and I was wandering around the site last night b/c it's my 20th reunion this year and they are having a contest that requires wandering around...and I found a link where if you add pictures to your profile you can get 100 points for MP. AND I kept running into a "sneak peek" link to add pictures to my profile for FREE, so I had already added pictures, and today my 100 points was credited.

So wander, wander, wander around classmates, b/c there are good things to be found there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter