• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think I need serious help

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
I have a great rate at HIFS in Oct. for $73/night, and my kids love everything there is to do at this hotel. We are also staying at PBH in universal which I am really looking forward to.

BUT!!!!! the CDN at par deal coming out tomorrow is driving me nuts!
I want to try a new Disney hotel so bad, but logic says stick with what I already have.

I made need help tomorrow everyone, some kind of Disney support intervention. LOL Or I will just have to stay away from my computer so I can't read all the great rates everyone is getting.

I'm not sure if I'm the one that can help you. We have plans to go in October, first a 7 day cruise and then a 7 day stay at CBR. With the Cdn at par deal I'm trying to convince Jim that we should go in July too and stay at the ***. I'm going to have to resist booking in July along with October. Help.

Cdnmickeylover

Ok, just to put your minds all at ease....I'll do a complete cost of rate comparsions.....DisneyLisa & I think it may not be such a great deal this year.
hockeymom- I really need to talk to you before our Dis meet regarding vouchers, please PM or email me so I can reach you. (your PM is off)

Actually I think the rates may be great. The AS was $77 CAD last year & that's what they're advertising again for this year (according to mousesavers). So if all resorts are the same as last year...WOW. I got GF for $204 plus tax last year :teeth:

I'm really hoping for $199 US w/tax for Poly...hopefully we'll know tomorrow.

I've always claimed I was beyond help!LOL

How can I help others when I can't control it myself!

Scratch
:tongue: :crazy:

Great support group you guys are. LOL
I just checked fares for SW and looks like I might have to add a day onto my trip. Whats a girl to do.

Keep what you have a go to a Disney Resort for that extra day using the Cdn at Par rate!

Problem solved!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter