I-Ride Trolley Expansion

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
As exclusively revealed in the new edition of the Brit's Guide ( :D ), the excellent I Ride Trolley on International Drive has now expanded with two new routes, one south to the Orlando Premier Outlets and the other north to Major Boulevard and the resorts around Universal Orlando. This is great news for the area, but especially for people who don't want to drive along the I-Drive corridor. Here's the full I-Ride Trolley press release (just ignore the reference to travel agents!):

INTERNATIONAL DRIVE RESORT AREA
TROLLEY EXPANSION GIVES GUESTS EASY ACCESS TO VACATION DESTINATION

ORLANDO, FL — With a new expanded service that takes guests to all of the fun, the International Drive Resort Area Trolley Service is an important sales tool for travel agents selling the area's accommodations.

From the excitement of five of the world's greatest theme parks; to choosing from hundreds of hotels and resorts; to dining in any of 200 themed restaurants; to shopping at more than 485 designer outlet stores...it is all right at the guest's doorstep at this vacation destination.

Providing a service that enables guests to park the car and leave the driving to the I-Ride Trolley, the recently expanded service operates from 7 a.m. until 11:30 p.m. daily. Fourteen trolleys take guests to the accommodations, attractions, restaurants, shopping and entertainment in the area as well as to the Orange County Convention Center.

"Travel agents find this to be a valuable amenity when selling accommodations in the I-Drive area," says Luann Brooks, Executive Director of the International Drive Master Transit & Improvement District. "It enables our guests to park their cars and leave the driving to us. Plus, it is fun and a bargain!"

The expanded service includes the Major Boulevard business district and the South International Drive corridor down to the Orlando Premium Outlets. This new expansion is in addition to the existing service that continues to cover I-Drive from the Belz Factory Outlet World to Sea World and the Universal Boulevard route which travels from Wet 'n Wild to the Orange County Convention Center.

It's fun, relaxing and cost efficient. Costs: Single fare, .75 cents; seniors fare 65 and over, .25 cents. Unlimited use passes are available: one day pass, $2.00 per person; three day pass, $3.00 per person; five day pass, $5.00 per person; seven day pass, $7.00 per person; fourteen day pass, $14.00 per person. Children under 12 ride free when accompanied by a paying adult. Travel agents receive a 15% discount when purchasing 100 or more passes. For I-Ride Trolley information go to www.IrideTrolley.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter