I Promised Myself I Wouldn't Do This, but...

melomouse

DIS Veteran
Just made my ADR's for September trip w/ DD:

9/24 - check-in - don't even have flights yet - will likely do CS somewhere
9/25 - H&V Fantasmic Dinner Package
9/26 - 6 PM Chefs de France - this was the tough one - the only Le Cellier that night was 7:50 - but I've done Chefs for lunch and loved it!!!
9/27 - Artist Point 7:30
9/28 - CG 7:30
9/29 - LTT 6PM followed by MNSSHP!Seems like only character meal that is 1 credit, we'll be fed before the party!

Any thoughts?? - are the times good to be able to see Wishes at CG and to have time to see Illuminations when it starts?? Never seen Illuminations. Fantasmic a must do every trip - and we are WL fans and have always wanted to try AP....

I am thinking I will have enough credits since DD is adult on FDP and with just one kids meal OOP or sharing one meal, we can do the 2 signature restaurants. Is this right???

TIA!!!

melomouse said:
9/29 - LTT 6PM followed by MNSSHP!Seems like only character meal that is 1 credit, we'll be fed before the party!
QUOTE]

Aren't Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's also only 1 credit?

My error - we've been several times to those, so they weren't really a consideration.

But thank you for the correction. The comment on LTT was just that, a comment. I will refrain from doing this in the future unless I have all my facts straight!!!

I had been looking for ideas on whether my times were right for the shows and whether Chefs is a good sub for Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter